Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

House of Dracula

RickRick Member Posts: 752 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
 I know this one isn't a full colour original, but does anyone have any idea when it might be from?

Comments

• HONDOHONDO Member, Wizard of Aus Posters Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector
    Rick said:
     I know this one isn't a full colour original, but does anyone have any idea when it might be from?
    My quess and it is only a guess is 1950s and  sometime between 1950 & 1953.  I don't believe the poster is from the original 1940s release and as the film was getting a lot of bookings around the period I mentioned I am thinking it is from then. After 1953 F. Cunninghame started printing the Universal International posters going up up to 1960 and I don't believe it was printed in the 1960s although I suppose it is possible it was. F. Cunninghame had a certain look about there posters ( sub standard ) and this poster doesn't have that look about it plus no printers credit appear so that would rule out F. Cunninghame anyway.
    Lawrence
  • RickRick Member Posts: 752 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
  • 110x75110x75 Member, Sarli Connoisseur Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    From the time movie posters were extremely cool?

I hate you Rick ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    110x75 said:
    From the time movie posters were extremely cool?

I hate you Rick ;)
    Haha!
    Chris