Skip to content

I just watched this...

So I just finished Desolution of Smaug or something... the new hobbit.. fucking sucks... sell out POS... 

[spoiler]  the fucking dragon take off to the town and cut to black - fuck you peter jackson! [/spoiler]

Comments

• Captain America - Winter Soldier = awesome!
  • CSM said:
    Captain America - Winter Soldier = awesome!

What, did Scarlette get naked? Only reason to go...
  • Charlie said:
    CSM said:
    Captain America - Winter Soldier = awesome!

What, did Scarlette get naked? Only reason to go...
    No actually she looks very haggard in the movie.  Couple scenes where Sam Jackson is pretty naked though...right up your alley? ;)
  • You would know... How is your ass doing?
  • You were gentle so not too bad this time around
  • Glad you liked it...
  • You're a giver Mr. Charlie
  • Guess he used enough lube ;)
  • Chris is a reciever, better send him some lube
  • and a tire iron
  • Wrapped up the 7th and final season of Star Trek DS9... I enjoyed it overall but I hate how they wrap everything up kill everyone off or they leave in a 2 episode time span when you've been watching them for 170 episodes...
  • edited April 2014
    David said:
    and a tire iron

Or a whip

;)
  • Charlie said:
    Wrapped up the 7th and final season of Star Trek DS9... I enjoyed it overall but I hate how they wrap everything up kill everyone off or they leave in a 2 episode time span when you've been watching them for 170 episodes...
    I hope this time the landing party support personnel #1 & #2 survived
  • Yep, instead they just killed off Nurse Ratched...
  • Watched The Grand Budapest Hotel last week and thought it was wonderful. I was a huge fan of Bottle Rocket and Rushmore but began to tire of some of the Wes Anderson shtick. Grand Budapest was great though. Highly recommended.

• I love Wes Anderson films! I had a page dedicated to his posters on my old site...
  • Battle of the River Plate 1956. Really good Saturday afternoon flick to watch. 7/10

Battle of the River Plate
  • Don't get me wrong Charlie. I've never disliked a Wes Anderson film, but I do have favorites. Grand Budapest is surely one of his best. Fantastic Mr. Fox is more appreciated every time I see it and my kids love it. Do you have any Grand Budapest posters yet? The UK Quad is pretty awesome. I only have one sheets for Bottle Rocket, Life Aquatic and the Grand Budapest poster with the cast pictures on room key fobs. I found some kind of publicity packet for Bottle Rocket in a run down dump of an antique store that had some great 8x10 B&W photos. Weird find for an "antique" store.

• Funny... I can't stand Fantastic Mr. Fox... Rushmore was on of the first few films I had to by posters for... It was either my first or second poster...
  • edited April 2014
    Rise of the Guardians.(2012) Good holiday flick and it has an Aussie Easter Bunny. :)  8/10

• It has been awhile since I watched that. Always been a tradition in my family to watch the Ten Commandments ever year.
  • rdavey26 said:
    Always been a tradition in my family to watch the Ten Commandments ever year.
    How soon after watching did the clan begin breaking most of them?
  • One Million Years B.C. (1966) 9/10

Have you guys seen it?

It's about two prehistoric chicks dressed in fur bikinis that roll around in the dirt fighting over a wild boars horn or something like that...........I'd probably give it a 10/10 if I remembered what happened after that. :-??
  • Probaby some lube and tissues came in handy..
  • I watched it in the garage, so there was plenty of lube.
  • Now boys... Get a garage or something!
  • Rio 2 with the kid... I loved both of them!
  • Hey, this was one of our movie music songs: