Skip to content

Posterfix is a scam!!

I have been using Sei Petterson for all my poster repairs and Sei is the Best....... I got an email from Chris Cloutier at posterfix.com who was going to give me a good deal on two posters. As it turns out and after digging for the reviews on this guy he is bad news. I sent him a $300.00US magic poster to get mounted and now he wont return my phone calls, emails or posters. He wanted me to cancel the claim with paypal which I am not going to do.....he wants more money to asend the posters back to me instead of using my UPS account and I would pay to have them shipped back. ...Here is the last email I got ..

Brent
I appreciate the business you sent our way with those to posters.
this morning my paypal balance was $about $100 and after yo filed a claim on me my balance is now -$170 or so.
I cant ship anything until i get some funds from either you are someone else. so all bets are off.
If you cacell the claim now, then i can complete shipment tomorrow.
otherwise i cant. also my shop computer is on th frotz- the computer fixer will come to ficx it thursday i am told. i am using a home computer at home right now. Please return the money and cancellthe claim asap.
my responces wll be delayed until i am at the home computer (as far as tomorrow is concerned)

here is the reviews I found but too late ....http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brooklyn-ny/TJ0HSC7ORJROIKDIP

Stay away from this guy.........and posterfix.com

As for Sei Petterson, Im sorry for not using your services and I will continue to use you and only you 

Comments

• edited July 2016
    The worst of the worst.  Shame you saw the reviews too late.  Thought there was a thread on VMPF on this clown somewhere but I could not locate it...

I know there is an extensive discussion on his atrocities over at allposterforum.com
  • edited July 2016
    Using our forum's patented search widget I found this:

http://vintagemoviepostersforum.com/discussion/216/posterfix/p1

• Chris is always good to ask more for the work once completed. He is always over his estimate. He got me in a poster, he did nice work for what he originally quoted, the asked for 300. More. I would have not sent to him if that would have been originally quoted.