Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flash Gordon Rocket Ship double-bill one-sheet

MD2112MD2112 Member Posts: 15 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
Hope I'm formatting this post properly w' the pics.

My friend just picked this piece up in a lot on eBay and he had a bunch of questions for me that I was stumped on, so I thought I'd ask you guys. 
This movie was originally released in 1936, but I know the original one-sheet was in color, and I don't think this paper is quite that old. There are no dates or numbers on it anywhere but I assume it's from a double-bill re-release later on, but no idea when.

The thing I thought was cool is the empty space at the bottom which is obviously a place to add a title for the accompanying feature, but I don't know what this style is called. Anyone know?

He paid around $100 for the whole lot, but this was the only noteworthy paper. Any insight?