Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Please remember this is a dealer free zone - no adverts posts by dealers please. Read the rules (under Advertising) here: http://goo.gl/Rk6IMQ or if you would like to advertise, read more here: http://goo.gl/Df4ZIB

Maka Wants These!

Comments

• SvenSven Member Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    Nice job Will!  I tell you what if kickboxer was on my want list I'd be buying that lot of posters to get it!
  • collectaholliccollectahollic Member Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
    edited September 22
    Sven said:
    Nice job Will!  I tell you what if kickboxer was on my want list I'd be buying that lot of posters to get it!
    You're not wrong Sven, I almost took a punt myself. Double Impact is also there, however he's been asking for sooo long, I thought that lot could put these pleas for help to bed.
    Wil
  • CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,301 admin
    Make sure to PM him so he doesn’t miss out... Thank Will!  King of the forum for a bit...
    That second mouse in the bowl of cream we call life...
    Charlie said:
    Make sure to PM him so he doesn’t miss out... Thank Will!  King of the forum for a bit...
    Done, if he missed the @ in the comment or the message I just sent, it wasn't meant to be...
    Wil
  • EisenhowerEisenhower Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 4,042 admin
    Sven said:
    You're not wrong Sven, I almost took a punt myself. Double Impact is also there, however he's been asking for sooo long, I thought that lot could put these pleas for help to bed.
    Yup, Thanks Wil!
  • PaulPaul Member, Quad Master Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    He should get it, I sent him the same link through his Facetube thing..

It's more than a Hobby...
    Paul said:
    He should get it, I sent him the same link through his Facetube thing..

Any response Paul? Definitely a case of all quiet on the western front....
    Wil
    Nothing back at all..

I may bid myself and sell him it... ;-)

• SvenSven Member Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    edited September 22
    Bloke 1 : Well if you are bidding then i am bidding 
    Bloke  2: Me too
    Bloke 3: me three 
    *canera pulls back for aerial view of bidders shouting* "we're bidding too"

Paul said:
    I may bid myself and sell him it... ;-)

Ha! Well if I don't hear back, I may do the same!! 😎
    Wil
    He's answered his Facetube thing, so is aware of it.. lets hope he gets it after all this time..

• maka13189maka13189 Member Posts: 32 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
    I’m willing to buy it whoever wins this auction. 😉👊🏻
    maka13189 said:
    I’m willing to buy it whoever wins this auction. 😉👊🏻
    @maka13189  I think the idea is that you bid on the auction yourself mate ;) 

There's at least two of your titles in that bundle, so if you want them as much as we're guessing you do, I'm assuming that you've now registered for the auction and are intending to go all out and win it (as another may not appear for some time!!!!!)

Although we've made some jokes above about buying/selling them to you etc. personally I've no intention of bidding (the link I posted was intended to flag it to you only), I'm sure the others who've commented feel the same.

If however a 'lurker' has low morals and 'scalps' them onto you, it'd be great if you post the guy's name on here. Good luck! 🤓
    Wil
    Ain’t got the funds in that day and there’s 40 plus other posters in the lot. If I was in the position to bid I would be determined to win that lot. However if anyone on here does win that lot I’ll just purchase the poster/posters I want at a later date. I’d be willing to pay a decent price so just putting it out there 👍🏻
  • CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,301 admin

edited September 24
    Unfortunately shipping a roll of 50 Quads to New Zealand (and likely Australia and the USA) is going to make that one hell of a expensive shipping fee! (Plus the cost of shipping them back to you). 

The addition of 48 posters that you don't want is irrelevant if you end up with the two you do want (plus you can always try to sell the rest off), as you're unlikely to ever find a specific JCVD lot with just your Grail titles in.

The auction isn't for another 2 weeks and is currently only at £25 plus auction fees. If i was desperately hunting for these titles for this long and suddenly two popped up in one hit, personally I'd move heaven and earth to get them. My best advice is to try and make it happen, not a sell a kidney senario, but close ;)

If on the day before the auction it's still a no go for you (again it's 2 weeks away), possibly reach out to a UK collector for help, although they'd no doubt need certainty on you buying these down the line and at what price etc. 

Wil
    To be fair I can't see the lot going over £150, so depending on what you think the Van Dame posters are worth, it certainly would be worth bidding..
    anybody on here win the lot on ewbanks auction yesterday with the jcvd quads in ? Thanks 
  • MattMatt Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 5,085 admin
    Michael. Once again I've merged your new thread into In Need This thread. 

You've been told countless times not to start a new thread on the same subject. I mean how hard is it to understand?

Image result for flog a dead horse gif
    Paul said:
    To be fair I can't see the lot going over £150, so depending on what you think the Van Dame posters are worth, it certainly would be worth bidding..
    You weren't to far off Paul, £160 it is! (Plus commissions etc.). I hope someone will help him out as it could be a while before another turns up!
    Wil
    And I don’t appreciate the violent animation 😉
    Look Maka, I think we have all been very patient with you.  We find it even more frustrating that when you had your chance, you blew it off.  I even think this lot was put together just for you - why would anyone market a lot of quads with Van Damme movies?

You blew it. We are frustrated. You violate our requests about posting. And the cycle begins again.  The horse is now long dead, which Matt has illustrated through animation perfectly.
    ....don’t they make repo’s of this thingy?....
    patient?? It’s a bloody poster forum, who cares if I post a thousand times until I get what I want. I’m breaking no rules nor being abusive. You lot are just trying to single me out. If you feel the need to remove me or whatever it is you do up in admin. Then feel free 
    edited October 6
    maka13189 said:
    patient?? It’s a bloody poster forum, who cares if I post a thousand times until I get what I want. I’m breaking no rules nor being abusive. You lot are just trying to single me out. If you feel the need to remove me or whatever it is you do up in admin. Then feel free 

I care. The people whom love this place care - it’s not just a “bloody” forum.  Plus, I don’t want to waste my time on your redundant posts. Especially, if you aren’t going to even try for it after we find it for you.  You aren’t well known to us and we don’t owe you anything.

I also care that as an admin, I owe it to our other dedicated members to keep the board unclogged and why we have asked you repeatedly to make an effort and post in the same thread.

However, you are right, you aren’t breaking any rules or being abusive (borderline disrespectful) but we don’t remove people on a whim.  

You aren’t winning anyone over with this attitude.  My my suggestion to you is to consider another venue for your quest.

Have you tried www.allposterforum.com?

I’m sure they will welcome you with open arms.
    Maka, I see the frustrations here:
    1- bumping a single thread every month or two is no big deal-but creating new threads just dilutes your message and unnecessarily adds to the forum thread count.
    2-if you want a poster-be active in searching for it-someone found it and you didn’t bid on it. 
    3-posting a thousand times about a single poster is not cool when it really only needs to be once a month at most. 
    I ain’t trying to be funny towards anyone and I did bid on the auction However I didn’t win. So all in trying to do is locate the owner. Has my search been a bit ott yes, and I ain’t trying to clog up the forum. I just didn’t know how to bump the one thread 
    Bumping a thread is easy-login, go to the thread, type in bump, or “anyone seen one of these”?