Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

RIP Clint Walker

BruceBruce Member, Captain Movie Poster Posts: 800 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
RIP Clint Walker :(

There aren't many actors who could make Jim Brown look downright small, but Clint Walker did. He had a long successful career, but far and away my favorite role he had was as "Samson Posey" in the classic, "The Dirty Dozen".

Most people best remember the "Stick 'em, Posey" scene with Lee Marvin (described in detail in the article linked below).

But my favorite scene from that movie is when he sees John Cassavetes being cruel to the smallest man, Al Mancini, during self defense training, and he comes rushing over and says to Cassavetes, "Kind of rough on the little fellow... want to try that on me?". Cassavetes wordless reaction is priceless!

We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 3,000 auctions a week, 138,000 a year.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html