Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

June 2018

rockabilly777rockabilly777 Member Posts: 160 ✭✭ One-Sheeter
Happy June, y'all! (not part of my usual lingety, I just co-opted it from my southern neighbors :)  )

Anyhow, welcome to probably the least exciting start to a recent acquisitions thread ever! Today I give you a hand painted half sheet I purchased for 2 reasons: first, the title amused me and I thought it would be fun in the poster lair at some point, and second, because it was a whoppin' three bucks. :)

naked paradise half sheet

Next, I'm sure many will question my sanity for buying this one, as it's in terrible condition, but it was on my "keep an eye out for one" list, and this one was a significantly higher five bucks from the same seller. I'm pretty sure I can patch it back together to satisfactorily display it in the lair, however, so I proudly present to you a well traveled Allotment Wives 1 sheet:

allotment wives 1 sheet

:) :)

Comments