Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

May 2019

rockabilly777rockabilly777 Member Posts: 403 ✭✭ One-Sheeter
Happy May, y'all! Happy Star Wars Day, and may the fourth be with you! 

Having said that, I don't think I own any Star Wars paper at all. I think the last thing I had was one of those black and red Revenge of the Jedi banner thingies that came out in magazines if memory serves, but I gave that to one of the kids ages ago. Yammering on, I thought I'd go ahead and get May cranked up with what's new for me. A bit of a variety this time, with a 40's animation 1 sheet kicking things off:

terry toons 1 sheet

Cripes, another huge image. Sorry. Continuing on, since my poster forum experience has been pretty narrow, only being an active member of one forum at a time, I didn't run into Mel until I joined VMPF, and still haven't really interacted with him. But the reason that I bring him up is apparently he sold all or most of his posters and then ended up buying the same titles back sometime later. To a much smaller extent I find myself doing that. I guess I should learn to just hang on to the posters the first time. I used to have a 1 sheet for this, but sold it a few years back. A nice half sheet popped up recently, and it seemed like a good thing to re-add to the posters of seemingly morally flexible wimmins collection:
louisiana hussy half sheet

And lastly for now, not a super exciting poster visually, but an interesting one from the age of Kroger Babb exploitation films, and a half sheet I'm happy to add to the exploitation collection:

mixed up women half sheet

B)  B)

Comments