Skip to content

Poster Jigsaw - Game On!

Comments

• 16mins on Bride, I much prefer the real thing.........You don't loose pieces under bits you've already put in... :-??
  • I suck at both, where does that leave me?

Oh shit...I've left myself wide open.
  • Matt said:
    I suck at both, where does that leave me?

Oh shit...I've left myself wide open.
    I'm not sayin' nuttin' - anyone else?  :>
  • You don't have to say anything, I know what you're thinking. :-?
  • Paul said:
    16mins on Bride, I much prefer the real thing.........You don't loose pieces under bits you've already put in... :-??
    Stop piling them all in the middle then?
  • David said:
    Charlie rules the Jigsaws, although we of the UpDown Tribe don't see him over at the Crossword much.
    I did a lot of jigsaws growing up, closets full.  Use to glue them to poster board and hang them...  I use to do the Monday and Tuesday crosswords (in the US they are easier at the beginning of the week)... But I never was much of a speller sooooo...  Then I get frustrated and my brain gets angry and I don't think well... etc. etc.  Hate to say it but I totally missed Stargate on the last one...  I think it takes conditioning to play crossword, you have to play it a couple times a week for 20 years and then you may get good at it.
  • I am not a huge fan of crosswords, but since the internet, apps and iPad I play them when nothing better to watch on TV and besides I am the King of the crosswords here...  8-}
  • New Vintage Movie Poster Jigsaw - Clock Starts When You Start!

The Black Cat (1934)

• 13:41  This one is pretty tough...
  • Not even going to post my time...........slow as a wet week.
  • Charlie said:
    13:41  This one is pretty tough...
    Great...a tough one - I haven't yet attempted it.

Go on Matt, post your time - see which one of us is the official worst Jigsaw Solver on VMPF
  • There are three different section of rays and various heads without bodies...
  • it actually too me 34 minutes, but to be fair, the ChatWe app kept crashing Firefox and I finally had to turn it off.
    it's still causing troubles when I come here and I have to turn it off first thing when I arrive or it freezes repeatedly. fairly aggravating
  • Yeah, we may have to make a change...
  • I killed chat for further thought.  It was even messing up my mouse pointer.
  • Charlie said:
    I killed chat for further thought.  It was even messing up my mouse pointer.
    Thank god finally - that chat app just destroys the functionality of this site

• thank you
    thank you
    thank you
  • 37 minutes, I need a bigger screen. I have to scroll up and down all the time to find pieces of the puzz. 
  • New jigsaw up and running - this one will test you, 130 pieces...
  • wow...that's fast.
  • I ran track in high school...
  • So you don't think I am faking...

• I wasn't suggesting that!
  • when do we get another jigsaw
  • OK...good luck, 209 pieces

Yeah baby, this'll test y'all
  • Where did my puzzle go?  Censored!?!?!

• Oops - I add a comment to your comment then decide to make it a stand alone - I think I must have deleted it!
  • Bazterd... It was so fitting for Rich. [-(

(you know I can read the change logs right...)