Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Donations needed to help my Mom fight Pancreatic Cancer

rdavey26rdavey26 Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
I have set up a donation page for my mother who is currently fighting pancreatic cancer that has spread to the liver. The doctors told her that she has about 11 months with Chemo. Doctor bills are already piling up from what the insurance will not cover. We are also wanting to try alternative medicines. Any donations in any amount will be extremely helpful. I am not one to ask for help but we are only given one mother and I would like her around longer the 11 months. She is only 49 years old. When I talked to her yesterday I told her I set up the page and she thanked me and immediately following that she said " I am not ready to go yet Randy". That wrenched my heart like no other. I want to do everything in my power to help and have her around longer. So please if you can donate that would be wonderful. The link is provided below

Thank you and god bless you all. Everyone in this forum are great and wonderful people. 

Comments