Skip to content

And Hello John

edited November 2014 in Dealer Feedback

John Reid has just launched his new website - it might be a good time to have a look because as I write he is possibly not yet out of bed (he's getting on and drinks heavily), the site is really very nice and an excellent upgrade to his old one, he and his web design team are to be congratulated.

(my company was not involved)

Comments

• Morning David

Thanks for the kind words. Its not quite an official launch yet as I found a small display issue this morning which will have to be addressed by the designers on Monday. It has been a big job for the them and also for me. Most of the issues came from transferring such a huge amount of data over from the old website but it is close to being right and hopefully worth all of the effort. When you get a new site like this it is a massive learning curve working out how the new features work, etc but I think I am getting used to how it all works.

If anyone sees any issues or display errors please let me know and I will get them sorted (hopefully).

Regards

John

• edited November 2014
    John said:

Its not quite an official launch yet 

First with the news (even when it is unofficial) on Vintage Movie Posters Forum...!
  • Looks great John!
  • Very nice John - I like the new layout and functionality.

It looks like you might have even listed a few new choice posters for the (unofficial) launch?
  • Thanks Matt and Chris

There are some good titles listed including a good collection of Marilyn Monroe daybills.

Hopefully we will have some of the display issues on mobile phones sorted next week