Skip to content

Yeah, so, I am watching this..,

Comments

• The Birds....looks fabulous on Blu-Ray.
  • My bank account. I need to stop buying posters. Repeat I need to stop...(Uhm forgot what comes next already hehe) :\">
  • I started Barbarella the other night... I had never seen it. 1. Why you guys no tell me Jane got naked. 2. Jane was naked in the opening scene. Sold! The kids were a bit creepy and then my daughter walked in and I had to turn it off... I'll have to take another shot at it when the kid goes to sleep. It said PG on the case hmmmmm.
  • 1.  I thought it was common knowledge

2.  You young'uns, it's a jolly old picture, I hope you enjoy the rest of it...
  • Searchers - because Rosa loves it so much...
  • Watched the new Planet of the Apes.  I was on the edge of my seat but I am not sure it was a masterpiece...  Some of the scenes got weird similar to Battle for the Planet of the Apes...  They could have made Koba's character much more violent IMO.  I never bought into his character and his hate for humans.  I also am not certain Ceasar could have recovered so quickly but was willing to believe for the sake of the movie...  
  • The Birds, The Searchers, Barbarella...all great movies...I'm stuck watching Octonauts with my 4-yr old boy... 8-|
  • The Birds, The Searchers, Barbarella...all great movies...I'm stuck watching Octonauts with my 4-yr old boy... 8-|
    Looks like a great plot...

• Green Berets...
  • Charlie said:
    Searchers - because Rosa loves it so much...
    Did you like it? The ending is glorious. .
  • It was a great film but I never bought into the reasoning for killing Debbie... I knew he would just end up being a big soft teddy bear at the end...
  • Christmas Vacation...it's not Capra, but good for December stress relief! :D
  • A Christmas Story!
  • Snap. just watch A Christmas Story last night. Also this past week Santa Claws is coming to town, and Home alone....can't watch too many, I'm under orders from the kids to wait until they get home.... Luckily they don't care for Dance of the Vampires...  :D
  • Planes, Trains and Automobiles - I've yet to watch but probably will, I know it's about Thanksgiving but if there is snow in it and it's a feel good family comedy for us Downunder it's a Christmas movie...
  • Polar Express...animation not what I'm used to...but the kids love it! :)>-
  • I usually watch one of the first two Die Hard movies or Lethal Weapon for a bit of action around Xmas time.
  • I dusted off Home Alone last night... What fun!
  • Deuces Wild  good film kinda like a modern version of The Outsiders.
  • Christmas Story...for the 7th time? this December... :)>-
  • Off to Big Hero 6 today, yay! Can't wait!

• Leslie Caron double bill. Gigi and An American in Paris... I've been watching musicals during the day and odd films at night... Interesting how Caron was much more attractive in Gigi vs. American in Paris but some 7 or 8 years older. Took in a viewing of Hello Dolly day before Christmas... Watched a movie called Snowpiercer which was very interesting. The overall reality of the "train" plot had several large holes. But if you could get over that it was a thinker. Saw an Australian film called Mystery Road last night. Interesting how the Native American Indian could be so easily compared to the aborigines of Australia. I thought the ending was a bit rushed and cut off. I needed one last dialogue sequence. Then if anyone just needs to see a good film, Frontera was really quite perfect.
  • Attended earlier today the Marvel Experience, with my little boy, wife & extended family in Scottsdale, AZ! Great interactive games for kids, 360 degree movie experience & 4-D motion ride! Lotta fun for kids & the family'
  • Sounds like fun...next time leave the kids behind :D
  • Journey to the Centre of the Earth (1959) on Blu-Ray....Showtime 9pm.
  • My first thought was Rod Taylor...after a quick google, it was the Time Machine I'd seen. Never seen it, how was Pat Boone?
  • A classic!

• Great trailer! Will definitely have to see it-it's got everything! Just checked the running time-@132 mins it has most every catastrophe known to man, and of course the talent James Mason!
  • Green Berets... I think my next collection will be John Wayne. Then Lauren Bacall...
  • Road Warrior...