Skip to content

Official Entry Page and Submissions Thread (Now Closed)

Comments

• Crack on Charlie..
  • Whatever works - random generator sounds fine, as long as mine is less random....  :D
  • So this would randomly seed the players against each other? And as you enter their images they would post?

Basically I would take one column of bracket IDs 1A, 3B, etc... and then do a random number in the next column and then rank those numbers 1 through 16.  This will also allow us to fairly assign first week bye's if we don't get 16 (although I maybe able to tweak the bracket).

• OK I've made the entries visible... Now the rest of you get to submitting!!!!
  • Charlie said:

OK I've made the entries visible... Now the rest of you get to submitting!!!!

Now those who haven't posted theirs will know how to better ours...
  • I thought crack on meant get to it??!
  • How about early entries get the byes...
  • I'm easy really, just impatient to see what everyone posts...

I'm all for everyone just being plucked from the old hat, it's the most fair way. 

• Random always works good...
  • Paul said:

I'm easy really, just impatient to see what everyone posts...

I'm all for everyone just being plucked from the old hat, it's the most fair way. 
    Like one of these?

• You mean this one

• Facebook campaign is about to begin...  Thoughts?

• Looks good. Seems appropriate to use "world" in the title.
  • Charlie said:

Facebook campaign is about to begin...  Thoughts?

=))

I love it! If we can't take the piss out of ourselves how on earth can we take the piss out of the French?
  • Whats facebook...
  • Paul said:

Whats facebook...

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • Thats awesome Paul.

:D
  • Hey Charlie, did you get my week 2 ?
  • edited February 2015
    Yeah, just didn't get around to it before pancakes and going to the shooting range...  

Just back at the house.  My friend picked up an original 1941 M1 rifle - the kinds the Americans used in WWII.  Damn thing was awesome and once you finish a magazine it actually made that "Ting" sound like in the movies...  I was able to keep a pattern to around 6 inches from 50 yards.  I also took along my old 30-30 Winchester which I haven't shot in over 10 years and it was still money.  I put a pattern within 6 inches as well.  Then we got to shooting another buddies AK47 - had the banana clips and everything.   But it was really hard to sight because it kicked funny and really jarred your cheek bone.

• edited February 2015
    looks like fun! You can go through some costly reloads in a hurry with a banana clip! Not many people get to work with one of those! Good slow-mo video as well!
  • Good old 2nd Amendment
  • Lock and load.
  • Only 6 days left!!!
  • Only 4 days left... I need some submissions.
  • edited February 2015
    ...but make sure you organise a safe word first.

• David said:

...but make sure you organise a safe word first.

Oh shit I think David seen the movie 50 shades of Grey recently  ;)
  • hahaha

No way no how...ever!
  • Haven't seen it and never will but I will say (cause I cant stop talking) that that movie and the book must be  bdsm for idiots...