Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Rare RKO Duotone Daybills.

HONDOHONDO Member Posts: 7,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector

All the Australian film distributors throughout the 1940's through to the 1970's printed duotone daybills for a great many of their films for whatever reason.

I have been researching this type of daybill for many years but what has remained in my mind is that RKO were very scant in printing duotone daybills up until they ceased operating in the late 1950s. Up until I joined VMPFI was only aware of one duotone RKO daybill and this being Cry Danger. Ves posted a duotone Marchant Joan Of Paris and David posted a The Fallen Sparrow today. This now makes three I am aware of.

Does anyone have any other examples they can post on this thread and if so It would be very appreciated.

Hondo

Lawrence

Comments