Skip to content

All Through The Night

This is the before photo from Bruce's site

Comments

• Here is the picture Mario sent me before shipping the poster out, thanks to the board members. I chose to go with him because of the reviews of his services on this site. I think he did a great job, I have been looking for this poster for almost 30 years and somehow the 3 sheet always eluded me. For me this is my holy grail of posters.
  • edited July 2015
    Love that bogart poster and amazing restoration! Congratulations  nice bit of boggy history  for the wall  =)
  • A great center piece on a wall! Congrats! :clap: can't wait to see it up!
  • Charlie said:
    Dig it!!!!
  • Wow, that's fantastic!

Massive congrats - 30 years is a long time to wait.
  • Sure looks like Mario did an amazing job - would not be easy either given the photographic artwork on that one
  • Yup, gotta be happy with that. Happy smiley 30
  • I've never had a 3 sheet framed before and could use some advice, should I have a matte in the frame also can anyone recommend a good framer in NYC. Thanks
  • To do it properly it will probably cost a bundle. I think a matte of that size would be unwieldy. There are options for a frame that big as others have done it. Will locate some other threads...
  • I don't have 3 sheets up but do have some big pieces up.

The weight of the piece is your biggest problem.

Glass is a no-no, plexi is really you're only option.

I am in Australia so can't recommend anyone where you are, but the best thing you can do is find a good framer and ask them all the questions. 

• Definitely plexi, it's light for starters. Hanging is easy if you keep it light.
  • Excellent poster, Congrats!
  • Spotlight Displays might be able to handle your backed three sheet

http://www.allposterforum.com/index.php/topic,9040.0.html

• Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try them out with for a insert I need framed, I found a local framer and will be picking up the poster at the end of the month. Thanks to everyone for their advice. I will post a pix when I hang the poster.
  • Look forward to seeing it!
  • Here's the finished product, now the centerpiece of my collection. At least until I find a White Heat 3 sheet.
  • Wow...That surely commands attention when one enters the room.  Congratulations, a beautiful piece, and nice to see it up on a wall.

• Wow...That surely commands attention when one enters the room.  Congratulations, a beautiful piece, and nice to see it up on a wall.

yup

Thanks, I've been looking at it all day. Its a great one.