Skip to content

The Italian Job daybill

This is listed as the original but I've been told that it's a re-release, yet the insert photo's have more colour and definition.

4cm cut off from the bottom.

Comments

• This daybill is an original release daybill. Will be introducing a new thread titled ''The Italian Job Daybill Different Printings'' soon.
  • There's no need to multiple threads on the one topic.

Thanks

Matt

• I have started a series of Australian daybill titles posted within the ''Dating the Australian Daybill & One Sheet'' category and would like to have all my postings including The Italian Job and any others I may consider included under this category so they are all together and in the case of The Italian Job not included in the  ''Motion Picture Authentication'' category ''The Italian Job'' daybill thread.
  • Push comes to shove, at the end of the day we'll have two threads for the same topic. We can shift threads into different categories like this.

We don't want to start threads willy nilly when there is already a thread open. Makes it a wee bit harder when someone want to search our forum for information.

• O.K. if that's the way things are and you run the forum  I will accept your ruling on this matter but I have decided not to proceed so there isn't a problem at all.
  • It's pretty simple how we run the forum. But if you want to get your stats up...then that's your problem.

Grow up.

• A simple'' O.K. that's up to you'' would have sufficed without your unnesessary comment Matt. 
  • I blame David.   B) Maybe we should just merge date related authentications to the dating the daybill and moderate this one for none date related authentications...
  • edited November 2015
    I am currently driving through Texas and can't be reached