Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

US 40x60 Posters

kingzkrozzkingzkrozz Member Posts: 3 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
Hi Everybody!

Before I jump into my question, I'd like to introduce myself since I just joined the Forum.  I have been collecting posters, predominately US One-Sheets, for several years now of the movies that I love (generally 80s movies).  Now I am appreciating posters of different countries and especially larger sized posters like French and Italian posters from the '60s-70s.  I have been fortunate to be dealing with great people at arms-length when buying my posters but am now starting to explore buying posters online (queue ominous music...).  The way I see purchasing online is that unless you know the seller has a genuine reputation you have to accept that you risk losing your money on a bootleg.  This brings me to my question.  Are there any known fakes for US 40x60 posters?  I know of many fakes for smaller sized posters but found nothing for posters of this size, so are 40x60s generally safe to buy?  Thanks in advance and I am glad to be a part of this community!

- Kingzkrozz

Comments