Skip to content

That Man...Bogart!

2»

Comments

• This is one of my favourite Bogart looks and poster.photo IMAG0331_zpscfd9cfab_edit_1468321488006_zpsb2bswisujpg
  • Very nice, Rosa! And perfectly framed as well! The colors in your Belgian work so much better than than those in the similar Eng 1Sht-IMO. 

I've not one Bogart piece!...thinking I have to make a concerted effort to get one!  :)
  • 110x75 said:
    It is like a film adaptation comic book - my man Matias gifted it to me because he is well just that awesome:

I'm awesome, but not canadian awesome...
    It's good to have you back in the hood. :)
    Hood!!,  I thought it was a shroud...
  • Very nice, Rosa! And perfectly framed as well! The colors in your Belgian work so much better than than those in the similar Eng 1Sht-IMO. 

I've not one Bogart piece!...thinking I have to make a concerted effort to get one!  :)
    Thanks Mark! Glad you like it too. Agree on the Belgian artwork, some Belgian  Bogart posters are just  exquisite...

You should get a Bogie!  I know some places where you can get them at a reasonable price, so let me know if you ever need help to compare notes 

:) 
  • Mirosae said:
    Very nice, Rosa! And perfectly framed as well! The colors in your Belgian work so much better than than those in the similar Eng 1Sht-IMO. 

Thanks Mark! Glad you like it too. Agree on the Belgian artwork, some Belgian  Bogart posters are just  exquisite...

You should get a Bogie!  I know some places where you can get them at a reasonable price, so let me know if you ever need help to compare notes 

To be clear Rosa IS NOT referencing stealing them from my house and as an added warning I have an Enigma machine
  • Belgian colours are always great, lovely Rosa
  • Thank you David, I appreciate you saying so. Most other collectors I've come across seem to dislike Belgians  (it is a size issue rather than an artwork issue). I actually like them a lot. Actually...I just like goood paper  :) 
  • Mirosae said:
    Very nice, Rosa! And perfectly framed as well! The colors in your Belgian work so much better than than those in the similar Eng 1Sht-IMO. 

To be clear Rosa IS NOT referencing stealing them from my house and as an added warning I have an Enigma machine
    Hahaha.. but we are not stealing....Bogart is mine!!! =) 

• Let me know when you guys are raiding ah visiting Chris...there are a few choice pieces I would like to add to the list for you to "borrow".  Actually, scrap that...just to make it easier for you, how about you just grab all the daybills...There see, I'm always thinking of others :)

• Let me know when you guys are raiding ah visiting Chris...there are a few choice pieces I would like to add to the list for you to "borrow".  Actually, scrap that...just to make it easier for you, how about you just grab all the daybills...There see, I'm always thinking of others :)

While you are raiding Canada I'll be in New York...
  •  Mirosae said:

Thanks Rosa! I will definitely get in touch when i get ready to pounce! :smiley: just not sure what country/size/etc...
  • Mirosae said:
    Mirosae said:

Hahaha.. but we are not stealing....Bogart is mine!!! =) 

You do have a desirable collection of Bogart images on paper...but hope you have given your Enigma machine a few updates Chris! Those were quite useful to the Brits before/during WWII!   ;)