Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Little Boy Lost ( 1953 ) Daybill

HONDOHONDO Member, Wizard of Aus Posters Posts: 8,132 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector
                                                                                          Three daybill posters of Little Boy Lost ( 1953 ). The original daybill poster was designed by Richardson Studio. For a film that wasn't a huge box office success I am wondering why there were two more daybills  produced  at a later date and when did this happen ? I would have thought one subsequent poster would have sufficed as I don't believe the film would have been officially re-released in Australia. Any thoughts on why there were three daybills printed for a such minor title ? I have a thought but I will wait to see what other members may have to say first.
Lawrence

Comments