Skip to content

Meet the Admin

edited April 2016 in Welcome
Of course you all know Charlie, Matt and David are the co-owners of this forum, started from scratch with our bare hands, all bloodied and gnarled from massaging this site into something special that you all know and love.

Not many of you don't know what we look like - here is a rare photo of us all together.

Matt is on the right...

Of course members may have a different image of the three of us, feel free to post it here.

=) 

Comments

• edited April 2016
    I found this in the bottom of my office file cabinet. It says on the back its from the "Founders Meeting March 2014", held in Sydney...a good time was of course, had by all. 

David is flanked by Matt on his right & Charlie on his left...:smiley:
  • Oh...I forgot...Cheers! ;)
  • I aint never gonna mess with da admin..

• I'm surprised this one hasn't popped up.  Dibs on me being Blondie...  You guys can figure out who is the ugly one.

• edited April 2016
    Not sure this has anything to do with the topic, but it does have a pair of Tits and an Arse on it....

;) 

• Here is a handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all other major auctions!
    HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com

• Hahahaha...they wish.
  • I like pointy hats
  • Go stand in the corner, and think about what you just said..
  • Matt . A nice guy always willing to help.

David. We have had a few problems over the years but we resolved them as he is a reasonable person and I like him as well as Matt.   

Then there's Charlie. Where do I begin? I will be diplomatic and hold my tongue but needless to say Charlie and I don't seem to get along at all and I usually get along with the majority of people I come in contact with very well.

• HONDO said:

Then there's Charlie. Where do I begin? I will be diplomatic and hold my tongue but needless to say Charlie and I don't seem to get along at all and I usually get along with the majority of people I come in contact with very well.

• Good to know that the Admin who challenged each other, went through with it and paid the money to the charity was part of a successful campaign that appears to have made a breakthrough in its research as a result.