Skip to content

Body Doubles (Re-Titled from Julia vs. Juliette)

edited December 2016 in Movie Talk
Had a revelation last evening on how alike these two actresses look.  I kept getting English Patient Confused with Legends of the Fall.  So I did a google search:

Pretty close.

Comments

• I'd take both for dinner.
  • 110x75 said:
    I'd take both for dinner.
    Yeah right.

Charlie said:
    Had a revelation last evening on how alike these two actresses look.  I kept getting English Patient Confused with Legends of the Fall.  So I did a google search:

You might want to Google up Haley Bennett and Jennifer Lawrence too...
  • I actually think this Haley girl is prettier:

But she probably is not as good of an actress or I would have heard of her before.
  • She's an up and comer, and you soon will have (heard of her).

I think JL looks very nice on the bottom set
  • Far out...thought the very first two pictures were the same person!
  • edited October 2016
                Cate Blanchett                                                                                           Anna Torv
  • Wow Cate has a clone too...
  • Hey, has anyone ever noticed that you never see Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg in the same room together?

• No, never have.
  •  Dorothy Malone ( left ) & Janette Scott ( right ). Normally I wouldn't compare the two actresses but from the scene from Crack In The World ( 1964 ), comparing the image of Janette Scott to Dorothy Malone, I think they look alike. Anyone agree?                                                                                                                                                                                        
  • Pretty close.
  • To be honest, I have no idea who some of these people are or even who their look-alike is...

Jada Pinkett Smith and Zoe Saldana
    Jada Pinkett Smith and Zoe Saldana
    These two are close enough in age to be sisters (only 7 years between them) and we think that someone's mom isn't telling the truth, because these ladies could be twins! They look more alike than Zoe does with her own biological sisters.

Will Ferrell and Chad Smith
    Will Ferrell and Chad Smith
    These two look so much alike, they had a drum off on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to settle things. When they stood next to each other, we honestly couldn't tell who was who.

Margot Robbie and Jaime Pressly
    Margot Robbie and Jaime Pressly
    When we saw The Wolf of Wall Street, we spent the entire movie thinking that Margot Robbie was Jaime Pressly. It wasn't until the credits rolled that we learned they weren't the same person, and that Margot is a lot younger than Jaime.

Amy Adams and Isla Fisher
    Amy Adams and Isla Fisher
    Amy Adams and Isla Fisher are two red headed beauties that not only look alike, but have a tendency to sound alike (at least in their movies), enough so that we couldn't remember who was in Enchanted (Amy) and who was in Confessions of a Shopaholic (Isla).

Emily Kinney and Evanna Lynch
    Emily Kinney and Evanna Lynch
    If you happen to be a fan of The Walking Dead and the Harry Potter series, than you're probably just like us and think that Emily Kinney and Evanna Lynch are twins separated at birth. Is Luna in the middle of the apocalypse right now!?

Chord Overstreet and Austin Butler
    Chord Overstreet and Austin Butler
    Overstreet and Butler are possibly the clone-iest blondes on the planet. They look more alike than Chris and Liam Hemsworth or even the Olsen twins. The only way to distinguish the two: Butler has never sung onscreen. Point Overstreet!

Henry Cavill and Matt Bomer
    Henry Cavill and Matt Bomer
    They are both men of steel with steel blue eyes. If Lex Luthor clones himself in Batman vs. Superman, Cavill should give Bomer a call... or a twin act in Magic Mike 2 would suffice. Friskier than a speeding bullet and twerkier than a locomotive. It could big a box office smash.

Alicia Silverstone and Kristen Stewart
    Alicia Silverstone and Kristen Stewart
    This is one we never realized, but that's probably because we identify Silverstone with her iconic '90s girl Clueless character and Stewart with the far more angsty Bella Swan in the Twilight series. If Stewart spent a few minutes in the sun, the girls could be sisters.

Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard
    Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard
    Funnily enough, both members of this pairing starred in The Help, and we managed to avoid a rift in the space-time continuum. Probably because both dyed their hair for the movie. When they maintain their shared natural red, they are virtually indistinguishable.

Rachel Bilson and Selena Gomez
    Rachel Bilson and Selena Gomez
    The young wizard of Waverly Place would fit right in over in the O.C.. Maybe Gomez can continue with her mature streak and get some work playing a younger Bilson, and Bilson can pay Gomez back by breaking up with Justin Bieber for her.

Dane Cook and Skylar Astin
    Dane Cook and Skylar Astin
    Cook may have had some ironic misfortune with the film Good Luck Chuck, but he’s lucky to look like musical comedy phenom Astin. Astin is a star on the rise and so the calls to play his big brother might bring Cook back into the limelight. Just maybe the stand-up comic has musical skills he never revealed and the two can hit the road.

Chandra Wilson and Alex Newell
    Chandra Wilson and Alex Newell
    No T No Shade. When Newell plays his character of Unique on Glee, he channels Wilson at her most musical. He must make an appearance at the Grey’s Anatomy set at some point. If Dr. Miranda Bailey ever needs a flashback scene, Newell could play her younger self.

Chace Crawford and Ian Somerhalder
    Chace Crawford and Ian Somerhalder
    When Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries were on the air at the same time it was tough to keep track of these two. They have almost identical bone structure. However, Somerhalder may have a slight lead as the better actor. Sorry, Chace! Now that Crawford is free maybe he can stop by Mystic Falls and be the lost Salvatore brother. What else is he doing?

Jeremy Irons and Daniel Day-Lewis
    Jeremy Irons and Daniel Day-Lewis
    Day-Lewis is such a method actor, he plays Irons in real life.

Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel
    Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel
    The Roar singer and New Girl star should switch places for a day and see if anyone can tell the difference. While Deschanel does have a slightly more quirky affect and Perry is more soft-spoken, Perry could pop on a vintage dress and Deschanel a mini-dress in a weird print and they’d blow everyone’s minds.

Ellen Barkin and Cameron Diaz
    Ellen Barkin and Cameron Diaz
    What should 'What to Expect' star Diaz expect in 10 years? If she keeps the short bob, the distinction of looking just like Barkin.

Sarah Hyland and Mila Kunis
    Sarah Hyland and Mila Kunis
    The soon-to-be Mrs. Ashton Kutcher looks a lot like an older sister to Modern Family star, and Hyland channels a That '70s Show-era Kunis in her role on America’s most popular sitcom. Here’s hoping Hyland doesn’t Black Swan Kunis and steal her stardom.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem
    And you wondered why Bardem so often changes his hairstyle.

Jai Courtney and Phillip Phillips
    Jai Courtney and Phillip Phillips
    Die-hard fan of American Idol winner Phillips? Then you'll want to check out A Good Day to Die Hard, which stars the musician's doppenganger, Courtney. Which other stars bear a eerie resemblance? Click through to see more celebrity lookalikes!

Zachary Quinto and Eli Roth
    Zachary Quinto and Eli Roth
    One has made a career out of playing serial killers; the other has made a career out of creating serial killers. Yet this resemblance is the spookiest thing about them.

Dana Delany and Mimi Rogers
    Dana Delany and Mimi Rogers
    These two ladies have definitely changed over the years. But they’ve always looked startlingly similar and even have similar voices. It’s bizarre that they have never worked together. They should play sisters in something sometime! If not, their bizarre sisterly appearance will be wasted forever.

Drea de Matteo and Portia de Rossi
    Drea de Matteo and Portia de Rossi
    De Rossi spent a career excelling in comedy, while de Matteo starred on one of the most brutal shows to hit the small screen. But enough about 'Joey.' Admit it: You just blue yourself seeing how much the stars look alike.

Jordana Brewster and Demi Moore
    Jordana Brewster and Demi Moore
    Somehow, the 50-year-old Moore still looks younger than Brewster, 32.

Emmanuelle Chriqui and JWoww
    Emmanuelle Chriqui and JWoww
    The two stars have more in common than just their looks — they both have terrible entourages.

Benicio Del Toro and Brad Pitt
    Benicio Del Toro and Brad Pitt
    Del Toro = Pitt without sleep. Which, based on his six children, might be Pitt's normal look soon.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Heath Ledger
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Heath Ledger
    Their resumés are almost as identical as their looks: We first fell in love with the duo in '10 Things I Hate About You,' but were given many more reasons to adore them in Nolan's Batman universe, where they played Robin and Joker, respectively.

Fabio and Jon Hamm
    Fabio and Jon Hamm
    Sadly, sometimes things can't be unseen.

Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly
    Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly
    The two actresses look so much alike, Meester tried to murder Kelly. In 'The Roommate.'

Logan Marshall-Green and Tom Hardy
    Logan Marshall-Green and Tom Hardy
    It's still unclear whether or not Marshall-Green is really Hardy's side project. Have you ever seen them in the same place at once?

Victoria Justice and Nina Dobrev
    Victoria Justice and Nina Dobrev
    Dobrev is an amazing actress and does triple-duty playing three doppelgangers of Elena Gilbert. She could throw the Nickelodeon a role on her show as yet another Petrova doppelganger. Or maybe Justice could play her in a very special episode where Elena get’s a record deal.
  • Some of those are spot on, others are ah....questionable at best!
  •  Is it just me but I see very little resemblance  between Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon, pictured here in a rare image of them together from the 2006 film The Departed. 
  • edited November 2016

Joanna Moore ( Tatum O'Neal's Mother )                                                          Joanne Woodward

•  Jennifer Lawrence ( top left ), Veronica Lake ( top right ) &  Martha Holliday ( just above).
  • I see the Martha Holiday...
  • David said:
    She's an up and comer, and you soon will have (heard of her).

I think JL looks very nice on the bottom set
    I just watched Magnificent 7 and I am already in love... 
  • edited March 2017

Debbie Reynolds                                                                Jennie Linden ( probably best remembered for Women In Love ).

• Good one...