Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We were consigned 18 deluxe 11x14 photos, and none are identified!

BruceBruce Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
Hey to those of you who like puzzles (or who just like looking at images of pretty women!). We were consigned 18 deluxe 11x14 photos, and none are identified, but several have studio photographers' names (like Bud Fraker) on the back. See them all here: http://www.emovieposter.com/online/unidentified_stills4/

Some are of the same women, so there are not 18 to identify! With just a little research we we able to quickly determine that the first three are of Mary Webster, an actress who was in The Delicate Delinquent with Jerry Lewis, and who was in two memorable episodes of The Twilight Zone, and so we marked those.

CAN ANYONE READING THIS HELP IDENTIFY THE OTHERS? If so, just post a comment below, like this: "#1 is Mary Webster", using the numbers we gave to each image. Bonus points if you can tell us the movie she was working on (if any).

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 3,000 auctions a week, 138,000 a year.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Comments

• HONDOHONDO Member Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector
    Sorry but too obscure for me Bruce. Unlike the Mary Webster Jerry Lewis clue there is nothing to work with, and I once did this sort of thing as part of my work assignments when I was an archive manager. I can state, and I am sure without any contradiction, that these women are actresses with very little screen appearances credited to them
    Lawrence