Skip to content

Yeah, so, I am watching this..,

Comments

• And Katherine Hepburn' s interview

• edited April 2017
    Interesting.  I'll stand by the Angela Lansbury version for all time.  No good reason to remake it IMO...
  • NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four. North Carolina Tarheels vs Oregon Ducks. College sports!!!
  • Rogue One!!! On Blu-Ray...
  • I ordered "What about bob?" today...
  • Snuck out this afternoon and took in Ghost in the Shell.  Despite the mediocre reviews, I thought it was freaking awesome.  Granted I never read any of the comics or watched the anime versions and didn't even know the story line.  I would easily give it a 9/10...
  • Good to know Charlie. The anime film is so wonderful. I do worry about going to see this one, but might give it a go now.

• What About Bob?  I had to order on DVD because it wasn't available on blu-ray... starting to be one of my all time favorites!!!
  • Cleopatra on Blu-Ray...  
  • What about Bob? is a great movie.  Murray is fantastic.  Time for a re-watch.
  • edited May 2017
    I'm on the third viewing of La La Land in 24 hours... I think it is the best film in the past 5 years at least.  The ending is perfect!
  • Interesting, Charlie! My 23 year old son, who is super choosy on movies he likes, says he not only REALLY liked La La Land, but feels SURE I will like it too.

But please don't "spoil" the ending!

Here is a handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all other major auctions!
    HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com

• Bruce, I loved it as well, but I am a sucker for classic musicals.  This is one of them.
  • Need a Clint injection.

• edited May 2017
    Working in the poster lair...need some background company...this'll do!... :D
  • Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - Good fun.  Not as good as the first, but I guess they rarely are.  Still lots of fun.

Breakfast at Tiffany's - My first full watch from start to end.  She is delightful in this one.  Much prefer it to Sabrina.

• Man from planet x . Quite good. Think i will watch a few more classic sci fi movies. I think a few here are keen on when worlds collide.. feel free to recommend me some ! 
  • War of the Worlds, 53 version
    Thing from another world, 51 version
    Forbidden Planet
    Day the earth stood still, 51 version
    Them
    Tarantula
    Day of the Triffids 

This list could go on...
  • Thx Paul!
  • Just watched Kong Skull Island.
    Terrible garbage from beginning to end (and I'm a Kong guy).

Followed it with Passengers, which I thought was excellent!

• Sven said:

Man from planet x . Quite good. Think i will watch a few more classic sci fi movies. I think a few here are keen on when worlds collide.. feel free to recommend me some ! 

Definitely War of the Worlds.

The Time Machine

The Blob - cheesy but fun

• Sven said:

Man from planet x . Quite good. Think i will watch a few more classic sci fi movies. I think a few here are keen on when worlds collide.. feel free to recommend me some ! 

Definitely War of the Worlds.

The Time Machine

The Blob - cheesy but fun

I would highly recommend:

Them!
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers
    Quatermass and the Pit
  • Thx Ves and Chris

• Brude said:

Just watched Kong Skull Island.
    Terrible garbage from beginning to end (and I'm a Kong guy).

Followed it with Passengers, which I thought was excellent!

I'll most likely like it then... ;)
  • Re-watched Capricorn one for the first time since I first saw it, still holds up well, very enjoyable... 
  • Capricorn One is excellent
  • Forbidden planet..enjoyed! great sets and effects and plot...ive only seen leslie neilson in naked gun series..thoroughly enjoyed him in a more serious role..the movie has been expertly restored and can be enjoyed on blu ray.
  • Just watched The Double with Jesse Eisenberg.
    A very trippy and fascinating film.

• Brude said:
    Just watched The Double with Jesse Eisenberg.
    A very trippy and fascinating film.

Have to check it out, thanks Ted
  • Just finished binging  Anne with an E . The Netflix version of Anne of Green Gables. Just wonderful, very dark and quite upsetting.