Skip to content

A bargain!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-1958-King-Creole-Theater-Lobby-Card-RARE-/201958900709?hash=item2f05b043e5:g:fa0AAOSwgv5ZRyq8

Better hurry and get this one - US$999 for an Elvis lobby card. I assumed it must have been signed, but sadly not. Oh, but it is a reproduction so that will justify the price.

Comments

• Seems a bit steep....but they do have a nice Hot Wheels car for $12.34!
  • Seems a bit steep....but they do have a nice Hot Wheels car for $12.34!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Made me laugh out loud!
  • Not for me , I only buy Genuine Reproductions....
  • Hopefully our local quad master scored this Dr No quad

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183918771092?
  • bloody hell, right time right price for that buyer
  • I already have one, but that looks better than mine, how did everyone miss it??
  • I missed it by about 15mins as i was getting kids dinner ready.
  • Something a bit fishy about it... I'm not sure. Lets see if a buyer turns up.
  • What do you think is a more realistic price?
  • I am fairly certain this is the copy that sold for $4,100 US from Bruce in 2013.

I cannot see a valid reason why it should have appreciated over two times that amount in 8 years...unless of course someone buys it B)
  • I'd guess it around $6-$8000. It would probably have risen since selling in 2013.
  • What would you pay for one Rick?
  • What would you pay for one Rick?
    not $12,500! That's about 10,000 more than I've ever paid for a poster

• From Russia with love DB just sold on eBay for $5300...wish i had one or two.
  • Yeah was watching that too.  Not surprised at all.
    Congrats to whomever snagged it!
  • Has anyone noticed that two more FRWL daybills have appeared one Ebay from the same seller, Buy it Now $5500 and $5300. No nibbles so far. I emailed a question asking how many of these things are still to appear - he says he originally had six, four sold, these are the last two. As they were stored rolled, I'm sceptical and wonder if there are more than he's letting on. I feel  a bit for whoever paid $5300 for the one a couple of weeks ago.
  • After auctioning the first one which sold for 5300, he listed three more, two for 5500 and one for 5300, so seems one more BIN sold already.
    Seller mentioned on FB that these were the last ones he had.
    And couldn't agree more with you in regards to being the buyer on the first one...
  • I believe one of the 3 additional listed sold via Best Offer very quickly.  But no idea what amount that might have been.  It would make some sense it was the underbidder from the initial auction though...
  • Yeah agree Brant.

Also, welcome aboard mate!
  • Frankenstein meets the Wolfman daybill - This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available (eBay). 
    I received an email from the idiot seller boasting that this was his second copy hence the reason for sale. So essentially it's a 'look what I've got and you can't afford it'.