Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Charlie is in heaven!

BruceBruce Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 3,000 auctions a week, 138,000 a year.
See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html

Comments

• jayn_jjayn_j Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
    a prequel with actors 20 years older ??
    And its a subscription service, so we need to pay money up front to see 10 minute episodes?
    Hmmm.
    - Jay -
    Curmudgeon in training 
  • DavidDavid Administrator Posts: 10,111 admin
    I have to say I have never watched the TV series but have seen the movie many many times, I don't think another TV series is going to change that.

This coming from a guy who has never watched a Star wars movie, so obviously my opinion really counts...  :s
    David
  • CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,076 admin
    Whew!  I regularly check this site first thing when I wake up... All sleepy-eyed and without my glasses. I thought I had died and the forum was announcing where my collection was being auctioned. ;)

I was wondering why the official Facebook page was going on about a new pod cast and special content a couple days back.  I'll probably check it out.  It couldn't be any worse than universe...
    That second mouse in the bowl of cream we call life...
    www.movieposterworks.com  | MPW on Facebook