Skip to content

WANTED : HORROR & SC-FI MATERIAL

BOOK’S ,  MAGAZINE’S ,  POSTER’S , LOBBYCARD’S ,   F.O.H. SET’S ,  PRESSBOOK’S ,  ORIGINAL STILL’S , LP’S ,
MOVIE TIE-IN PAPERBACK’S ,  on  HAMMER ,  UNIVERSAL , AMICUS ,  HORROR & SCI-FI  FILMS  from 1950's - 1970's
PETER CUSHING ,  CHRISTOPHER LEE ,  VINCENT PRICE ,   RAY HARRYHAUSEN ,  BORIS KARLOFF ,  BELA LUGOSI ,
LON CHANEY , PETER LORRE etc ...........
please email me details  photo's, conditions & prices to elvis69@mail.com   

Comments

• I emailed you a shorter list of my 50's-70s Amicus, Hammer, Lee/Cushing/Price in 1sh or French/German/Daybill form as requested.  I did forget to include the very rare BRIDES OF DRACULA French 47x63 with Joseph Koutachy art. So I am posting it a new thread I started under "show us what you got".  Thanks!
  • sorry only just seen your message , can you email me
    direct to hammer1391@yahoo.com

thanks
  • If you message him (click on his name, click on the 'message' button that will appear right side below the map) he will get an email advising him he has a message. Rather than waiting for him to turn up to read you forum response.
  • If you want to send a list my way feel free...

• Sometimes I think I am the only one here, not competing for this stuff.  Well, me Ves and Rosa :)
  • Not everyone loves Horror...I don't collect it at all.
  • edited July 2017
    Ive not one piece, and not a big fan, every now & then I see a classic piece I'd like to own. Would love to own The Mummy.

• That Mummy Quad is the 60's re-release..

• Paul said:
    That Mummy Quad is the 60's re-release..

Yeah! I was looking for the image on EMP because it was auctioned a few weks ago, and noticed the additional ststement re release date. Awesome piece!
  • Tis nice, I have it myself, would love the first release which makes this look quite poor. 
  • Paul said:
    Tis nice, I have it myself, would love the first release which makes this look quite poor. 

Any chance you have an image of the original you could let us see ?
  • HONDO said:
    Paul said:
    Tis nice, I have it myself, would love the first release which makes this look quite poor. 

Any chance you have an image of the original you could let us see ?

Not to worry as I have located the original quad image ... and yes it is far superior to the second printing version.
  • Paul said:
    Hwoa! That IS nice! Colors much better, terrified woman looks in better perspective. 
  • It is very nice
  • It is very expensive..