Skip to content

More Free Stuff

I'm going through the odds and sods that have been lying around all over the place, so will add to this as I find stuff.

First up, some Aussie MINIs, measuring approximately 12" x 16.5".

Titles include:

Love The Beast

Clubland

The Square

The Rum Diary

Conviction

Water For Elephants

Never Let Me Go

Finding Nemo

Images are identical to the one sheets and all are in NEAR MINT condition.

If you live locally, I can send em on for basic postage.  If you be overseas, a little help towards postage would be appreciated.

Comments

• Collection of 7 Harry Potter Minis, again about 12" x 16.5" each.

Reverse side when put together have an image of Radcliffe advertising the final film.

• Got a whole stack of JPN Chirasi if anyone is interested.

Plus a bunch of aussie heralds...all from the 90s onwards.

• No Quads Ves ...like the Fly or anything..  ;-)

• Paul said:
    No Quads Ves ...like the Fly or anything..  ;-)

Hehe...not yet.  If I do decide to let it go, you will be the first I ping...so save up those pennies! :)
  • A whole bunch of pressbooks/programs/stuff.  Will only cost you postage to you.

• Theatre programs...most seem to be from the 50s, again just postage to you

• I don't know what they are, but they are roughly MINI sized (13-14 x 20 inches)

• A whole bunch of pressbooks/programs/stuff.  Will only cost you postage to you.

I'll take these Ves if no one has claimed them...
  • Yours.  I've some random stills too I will chuck in...haven't had a chance to happy snap those yet.

• Due to the lack of US vs. Aussie exchange rate parity I believe Charlie is required to send chocolate the other way
  • Have you ever tasted U.S. chocolate ?
  • HONDO said:
    Have you ever tasted U.S. chocolate ?
    Definitely not chocolate as we know it!
  • Well to appease the Aussie palate snobbery I am sure Charlie can locate some fine Belgian chocolates
  • Well to appease the Aussie palate snobbery I am sure Charlie can locate some fine Belgian chocolates
     =) 
  • Nobody wants this? I guess I'll offer it on the "other" forum....
  • I only ever take free stuff if I want it, not because it's free...but a great offer nonetheless.
  • I can't take it, because I would re-sell it. I wish you would send it to me so I could enter it as your consignment, and then the people here would know what a great deal they passed up.

As an aside, how many of the "younger" members here ever saw an Alan Ladd movie?

Here is a handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all other major auctions!
    HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com

• I'm with David, I have no interest but someone might and it would be a shame if I just grab something because of value if another collector might want it.
  • Bruce said:
    I can't take it, because I would re-sell it. I wish you would send it to me so I could enter it as your consignment, and then the people here would know what a great deal they passed up.

As an aside, how many of the "younger" members here ever saw an Alan Ladd movie?

They probably haven't seen one, but if they were to in the future it would have to be Shane surely ?
  • What David and Charlie said. Greed is one of the things that makes things go wrong in the world.
  • Any movie aficionado has surely at least seen This Gun For Hire - and hopefully The Glass Key and Blue Dahlia as well...
  • I think it's the general opinion here, we don't want something just for having it's sake. I only buy what I want/like.
  • OK, I'm very confused by VMPF disinterest, but I'll take it to MOPO, where it won't last long....

• edited August 2017
    OK, I'm very confused by VMPF disinterest, but I'll take it to MOPO, where it won't last long....

Your honour

The member for Mongo has no interest in the poster [hereinafter known as AWL Poster] and has tried to give it fellow members of VMPF who, in similar fashion, have (although most appreciative of the offer), shown no interest in the aforementioned memorabilia. The member for Mongo has expressed his confusion that fellow members of said forum have similar taste to his own.

So to get rid of AWL Poster the member for Mongo will take it to another forum where the tastes, by his own inference, are lesser than his own, ergo that of the members of the revered VMPF.

• David said:
    OK, I'm very confused by VMPF disinterest, but I'll take it to MOPO, where it won't last long....

Your honour

The member for Mongo has no interest in the poster [hereinafter known as AWL Poster] and has tried to give it fellow members of VMPF who, in similar fashion, have (although most appreciative of the offer), shown no interest in the aforementioned memorabilia. The member for Mongo has expressed his confusion that fellow members of said forum have similar taste to his own.

So to get rid of AWL Poster the member for Mongo will take it to another forum where the tastes, by his own inference, are lesser than his own, ergo that of the members of the revered VMPF.

:D 
  • Well somebody from this forum FINALLY agreed to take it gratis....

• Hopefully they post it under New Aquisitions - free or paid for, if it makes your collection we wanna see it!
  • Im the lucky one. Thanks Mel! Got them now. 
    Unfortunatly I havent gotten around posting without the photobucket. So no pics from me yet... 

Uhm..