Skip to content

Kings and Queens (Your Pets)

Comments

• Didn't plan on doing anything today anyway...

• Well, who could disturb that face! :)
  • Hehehe, nice one!
  • :D  Might fire up the old chiminea tonight.

• Great picture!
  • Here is my Dougie almost grown.  He lives with my sister now but comes to visit every once in a while:

Untitled

Untitled

• Photography day - Beau is never far away, wanting attention...

• NO!  Not FARGO of all posters!
  • Got those claws ready to be a feline wood chipper :)
  • I'm guessing Beau has designs on that large bag of peanuts behind him.... :naughty:

• I'm guessing Beau has designs on that large bag of peanuts behind him.... :naughty:

Can you imagine the mess?!
  • Fargo DS US OS - very fine condition. Dime sized stain lower left-center. Else it would be perfect...
  • Charlie said:
    Fargo DS US OS - very fine condition. Dime sized stain lower left-center. Else it would be perfect...
    Our boy Beau is a pedigree...adds value.
  • First time I've seen wanting in his eyes. Beau has beautiful eyes.

• Toby,a big boy.

Violet ( officially Sweet Violet ) a Himalayan who lived to the ripe old age of 20.

Hobo, a Scottish Fold stray we adopted.

No longer have any cats but fond memories remain of the above.
  • Nice Lawrence, beautiful Himmy
  • They all look beautiful especially Hobo.

• Scottish folds are the most affecionate cats.Hobo would stretch out up my wife's body while she was sitting, and place his front legs around her neck and snuggle into her. Toby, named after Sir Toby Belch in Shakespeare's Twelth Night, a play my wife was appearing in when we acquired him, would run up her body ( ouch ) and sit on her shoulders.  Violet ( Sweet Violet ) was a pure bred show cat given to us free of charge by a cat breeder who was going out of the business and wanted her cats to go to good homes and not other breeders.All wonderful cats with great memories of them remaining with me
  • The story behind the Scottish Fold breed is interesting.
  • Tonight is a very sad night. My girl of 17 years has done her time. I tried getting drunk tonight, it didn't work.

Belinda took a turn for the worst Monday night.

So tomorrow she'll be put to rest tomorrow,

Cats suck

• Im so sorry to hear that Matt. 
  • I'm very sorry Matt. I know what it is like to lose a pet, as they are part of your family and 17 years is a long time.. 
  • sorry to hear that Matt, 17 years is a good time but it's still tough.
    We recently nearly lost our little dog Eleanor. She refused to eat or drink, couldn't walk straight and kept falling over. It was horrible. After three different vets she was referred to an advanced clinic and they successfully diagnosed meningitis. She's now on medication and recovering. I've had meningitis so can sympathise with how badly the poor little thing was feeling, but we had feared it was a brain tumor which is fatal; 2/3 dogs recover from meningitis and touch wood Eleanor seems to be among those. She lives with my son in Melbourne but his band is going on tour next week so we'll get to care for her for a few weeks. I was a blubbering mess when she was so sick so hopefully she fully recovers. She's just four this month..
    If you want to hear the band's new single here's a link!

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/tug

• Matt, sorry to hear about Belinda. 17 years is a long time to have someone be a part of your life every day. So hard to say goodbye. Pictures always help to remember them....
  • Sad day Matt, take care... 
  • So sorry Matt... It is always shit to see them go.  
  • Thanks for all your kind words.

RIP little girl.

A pic taken a couple of days ago.

• No latest photos? I need a pep up!
  • When I get home after a very long day of preparing thousands of auctions, I look forward to sitting on the couch for a while and putting my feet up.

My cats, on the other hand, see me as THEIR couch, perfect for THEM to lay on after a long day of roaming around the house!

Here is a handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all other major auctions!
    HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com

• Our little man & Sam a few years ago....good friends.