Skip to content

Prop Replica's

Hi all, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was one of my favourite movies growing up. It was awesome to see it on the big screen (would have loved to have seen Star Wars on the big screen but I was too young!)

The poster never quite did it for me....so I got myself a Grail Diary prop replica!

Some amazing talent here 
https://www.therpf.com/

Here's are some pics

Those who remember the film will recognise some of the Grail Diary pages used in various scenes

Comments

• Very cool Sven! Love the details!

It was a classic movie! That Star Wars thing too! 

As for that Amsel poster, it did it for me!

• The book looks extremely well done. Awesome!
  • That is too cool.  Be honest, you play pretend Indy when no one is watching...
  • Wow.  Incredible detail.  I can't imagine that someone did that just from looking at frames of the movie.  They needed to have access to the actual prop.
  • Last Crusade will always be my favourite Indy movie too :).

I have seen the diary replicas for sale before but your photos really show the quality - amazing! 
  • Thx all!

Well Ves I would play Indy if I had the hat, whip and jacket!
  • jayn_j said:
    Wow.  Incredible detail.  I can't imagine that someone did that just from looking at frames of the movie.  They needed to have access to the actual prop.
    That' right Jay, they had access to the prop, and scanned the pages, although some people who have seen the prop are not willing to share some of the pages as they want secrecy to remain. From memory the grail diary prop sold for around 40K I think at auction (profiles in history)
  • Sven said:
    Thx all!

Well Ves I would play Indy if I had the hat, whip and jacket!
    Sounds like a Christmas list for "Santa" this year  =)
  • Luv it Sven. Thanks for sharing!
  • Thanks Matt!