Skip to content

Maka Wants These!

edited October 2018 in Wanted to buy

Comments

• hi guys I'm looking for the uk quad poster 1989 for kickboxer jean Claude van damme. Can anyone help please 
  • It's quite elusive for some reason, maybe as most people were waiting for the video release...

I'll keep you posted if I come across one.
  • Appreciate it mate. I'm also after jcvd awol or bloodsport uk quads. I have the original uk video shop poster for kickboxer, just missing the quad to complete my collection 
  • guys and girls I'm looking high n low for van damme U.K. Quad posters for absent without leave aka awol. Kickboxer and bloodsport ! Please spread the word 
  • hello guys anybody with uk jean Claude van damme quads please contact me 
  • Hi guys I'm hunting for this can anyone help ?
  • There is one on ebay for street fighter if that is of interest
  • Thank you 
  • VERY GOOD PRICE PAID ! To anyone who has or can get me this poster 1989 uk kickboxer quad jean Claude van damme 
  • Yep we are all on the look out for your bro
  • Thank you bro need all the help I can get
  • I apologize if I am out of line with this, but are 6 separate threads necessary for the same want list? I think the urgency was conveyed satisfactorily a few threads ago, and the first thread could’ve just been bumped periodically.
  • Yeah you right I suppose. Just trying my hardest to get it
  • One problem is that this poster doesn't show up in anybody's archives.  I've never seen it, and am not sure if it even exists.  Can you tell us size and country of origin?  You gotta give us something to work with, as well as some assurance that the poster actually exists beyond some webpage.
  • It can take years to find rare posters. Maybe bump this thread every couple of months. 

Patience is the key!
  • edited April 2018
    Sven said:
    It can take years to find rare posters. Maybe bump this thread every couple of months. 

Patience is the key!
    Agreed. When I started collecting again a few years ago-I was too impatient, and certainly over paid for a few pieces. I've been looking for a nice, even restorable copy of a B-movie one sheet for going on two years (which I realize is not that long), but it'll come up in the next couple years I figure. If not, no biggie, it's just paper right?.... ;)
  • It's a uk quad poster 40 x 30 thanks guys
  • I've merged all the threads into one maka13189.
  • Ok mate thanks really appreciate it
  • No worries. ;)
  • hi guys looking for van damme kickboxer, awol and death warrant quad posters. Thanks 
  • hi guys looking for jean Claude van damme uk quads for. Kickboxer, awol, death warrant and bloodsport. Thanks 
  • Bump... Somebody find this poster!
  • Charlie said:
    Bump... Somebody find this poster!
    Paul?!!!
  • Charlie said:
    Bump... Somebody find this poster!
    Paul?!!!
    @Paul Second (or third) this.  :s
  • Only seen one since this post went up, and the guy wasn't selling, I'm sure Maka spoke to him on facetube...
  • Do you have a contact for him please?
  • Bump ! Sorry for the numerous threads I didn’t know how to use this at first