Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Australia At War Posters.

HONDOHONDO Member, Wizard of Aus Posters Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector
edited May 10 in Everything Random!

World War 1 Australian Anti-Conscription poster from 1916. Two Conscription referendums were  held in 1916 and 1917 and  both were defeated,

World War 11 poster - self explanatory.

World War 1 Australian recruiting poster printed by W.E.Smith in 1918. An early example of W.E. Smith's work.

Sons Of The Anzacs ( 1943 ) Australian World War 11 documentary film poster.The image is courtesy of the Australan War Memorial. For years this image wasn't available on their website to view. I contacted them in 2017 and they informed me that they would place my request for image in a queue of images to be photographed. On the 29th of October 2017, I was informed by them that it was now available to view on their website. Many thanks for the AWR doing this.

Previously displayed elsewhere on this website by John was this original booklet.

Lawrence

Comments