Skip to content

Abbott and Costello Coming Around The Mountain Six Sheets Poster

I collect all things Abbott and Costello. I recently acquired a rare six sheets posterof coming around the mountain and posted pics of it as. Her3. My wife wants me to sell it.  I know I can get $500.00 for it. Is it worth holding onto?  I have to put it in storage for several months as I look for a new home. Just wanted the opinions of other poster collectors. Also, except for this one, I am an avid collector of genre themed movie lobby cards. Thanks for input. 

Comments

• Hello fellow lover of A & C.  I would think it would be worth a fair bit more than 500 (looks backed and in great condition).  But saying that, BIG posters are hard to find homes for!

If it's going to spend its life in storage, then probably a new home is in order, but if its likely to grace your walls, why not keep it as you love these guys!

I've always wondered how long before posters like these featuring the old time greats begin to devalue significantly as no one remembers who they are!
  • much like Western and Musicals...  Yes, there's the exceptions, but on the whole, they are almost wrapping paper..