Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Copyright Stuff

CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,298 admin
Mel has put up a great copyright write up on his site.  A gold standard IMO:

That second mouse in the bowl of cream we call life...

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 10,230 admin
    Nothing about people in the business who put copyright notices on the images of the posters they are selling...

And Mel is not a swear word anymore? #$*^%*! it
    David
  • CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,298 admin
    It ran its course.  Now we can all pick on him in uncensored glory...  
  • AdamCarter1985AdamCarter1985 Member Posts: 22 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
    His copyright info isn't all that correct.
    Unfortunately, he does not look from other viewpoints as he is looking for anything and everything that can back him and his website up - that was and is the purpose of his write up, not to help others lol.

I, and some others, actually pointed out a few things including court cases etc which he could not ignore but as they defied his thinking he of course did not accept any of it to my knowledge.

Remember, this comes from the guy who openly admitted purchasing image blow-up software so that he could reprint posters of the images he was taking from everywhere he could get his hands on them...so of course he is going to be one-sided ha!
  • MattMatt Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 5,076 admin
    Sorry, a little off topic here for a sec.

Adam, I dread your av, you kinda look like a pirate with that eye patch.  
    :-\"

How about one of the Bond girls? Claudine Auger :x

• CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,298 admin
    I really think we should just stop talking about anything Mel... No posts, no photos.  He who should not be named should not be named.  

Anyone up for a Mel cleanse?  I have a bottle of "delete"...
    Ha!
    No Bond girl here - I changed my avatar to my logo - the system wouldn't allow me the last time I was logged in.

Yes, Charlie, I agree lol.
    But, people do from time to time need to be made aware that what some people say isn't exactly the whole truth especially concerning legal issues.
  • MattMatt Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 5,076 admin
    Ha!

I have the power to see Bond girls as Av's. Capeesh. 
  • PaulPaul Member, Quad Master Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    There's only one Bond girl I want to see and that's Caroline, or Valerie.....................er.........My Maths is off some what..  :-O
    It's more than a Hobby...
    Ah, now you see, I think Olga Kurylenko is up there at the top of the Bond girl tree.