Skip to content

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Someone had to have programed that in? What next French Grande.
  • Got two questions.

Who is mel?

And why is the Tea Lady yelling?
  • don't get your panties in a bunch
  • I thought Larry emdur was here for a second..
  • Adam is here.. can Mel be far behind?????
    Lol. Probably not, Rich.
    Wouldn't surprise me if he comes over sooner rather than later.

I threw him another olive branch last night by email...maybe he will take it? I doubt, but I can hope. We all can. Quite happy to post the email I sent to him as well so to show everyone I was acting civil with him.

Other than that...let's not get into the whole banning names and altering the text thing. Thierry unfortunately did it on APF as well as altering other members posts and that is not a good thing. Worth a thought guys.
  • I think when I guy threatens to destroy us with the APF Deathstar, he's asking for a little response.  I think it shall stay until/if he joins and asks us to remove it.  I know I still want to have a bit of fun with it.  But yeah, I get your point.  If the other two think it a serious violation of what we stand for, then it will be removed.  Else  for right now, let's just bask in the greatness of a forum where you don't have to read his name...  >:)
  • Ah, I understand mate.
    He has written you three off five minutes into this new venture.

Am I missing something though, Charlie?
    Did he threaten you guys privately or was it just through his replies on APF?

Either way, it's very unfortunate for him to have done that to the three of you after his past comments about forums. Maybe he is miffed you did not include him? Fairly likely.
  • I think we can let the Mel critiquing go now, it's a bit of harmless fun we here at VMP did to poke fun at Mel for being such a fucking stirring fucker but there is no malice intended and should that dumb fuck mel decide to fucking join then we will welcome that motherfucker mel and hope he enjoys his fucking stay. That said we will still come down hard on any fucker who tries to carry over arguments or personality issues they had that other fucking parallel universe forum.

Fuck yeah! 
    ;))
  • Man you can have so much fun with this fucking swear plugin...it sure does reduce the impact!
  • It sure well FUCKING does lol
  • Best way David as well - it means it is more inviting for users of all ages.
  • Guess this is where I say hi. Hi. Some of you already know me. Some of you don't. I'll pop in and out when I have a chance between running a business, posting on Facebook, tweeting, tumblring, tweeting and doing work around the house. Definitely before doing work around the house. Anything other than doing work around the house. Anything. So I might be here a lot. Oh, yeah. I'm Dave (not that one, I'm the Canadian one).

• Guess this is where I say hi. Hi. Some of you already know me. Some of you don't. I'll pop in and out when I have a chance between running a business, posting on Facebook, tweeting, tumblring, tweeting and doing work around the house. Definitely before doing work around the house. Anything other than doing work around the house. Anything. So I might be here a lot. Oh, yeah. I'm Dave (not that one, I'm the Canadian one).

Ahh yes, Canadia one place I definitely want to visit sooner than later..welcome Dave; glad you've joined we certainly could do with some professional comedic relief from time to time, so it would be good if you could bring a friend... :)>-
  • Welcome Dave, oh and ignore the other one. Just throw him a bone.

Good to see ya Steve. Can you change your avatar. You look like Dread_Pirate_Mel
  • Hmmm....must of missed something. (Steve) is a swear word?
  • oh, do I need to check in first?
  • Welcome to the forum jayn! 
  • jayn_j said:
    oh, do I need to check in first?
    Nope. Now get to posting!
  • So Steve (Steve) is a swear word?

Do I redeem myself if I post these?

http://5starposters.com/

or

http://elitepostercollectors.com/

or do I get banned?

• ^:)^   ^:)^   ^:)^   ^:)^
  • I'am thinking a Ban... ;)
  • Welcome all who have joined recently.
  • I did Steve, it's great,    now....How do I get it to work on here?

And when are we getting the real Steve back, instead of the funny Pirate thingy...  
    :D
  • Hi Paul, Click on your avatar taking you to your Paul page. Then on left side is a button "Edit Profile" then in left menu is Change Picture link. There you can upload the new picture for your avatar.
  • It's still not moving Steve?
  • It won't work until we change the php configuration file... I've put David on it; I guess when he wakes up...
  • :-bd