Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Gone With the Wind Australian one sheet

2»

Comments

• HONDOHONDO Member Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Le Grande Collector

John said:
    I will have some new information about the GWTW Aust one sheets soon.
    Looking forward to seeing that.
    Lawrence
  • JohnJohn Member, Dealer Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    I have just picked up a collection of posters and included amongst them were some rare Press Books including a Gone With the Wind Australian Press book. The images from the Theodore Bruce Press Book were not very clear and it was impossible to read most of the text. The Press Book I have sheds some interesting new light on the one sheets and it appears that 2 different one sheets were released, one of which was the one with text only.

More to follow on some other interesting things that I found in the Press Book
  • JohnJohn Member, Dealer Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    The second issue with the images in the Press Book is the depiction of the one sheet. It looks like there is an error in stating that the image on the left is a 3 sheet and the image on the right is a one sheet. That couldn't possibly be correct as the dimensions are obviously not right. The one sheet should be the poster on the left and the 3 sheet on the right. However, the image of the one sheet is different to the image in the original post which is very strange.