Skip to content

Official Entry Page and Submissions Thread (Now Closed)

13»

Comments

• All your ladies will make you guys go. Just you wait. Glad my lady don't like shit like that.
  • I seriously doubt 'all' applies to our wives/partners....
  • My lady knows the real thing. B)
  • Well we know Zorba is into the BDSM =))
  • What the fuck bdsm?
  • Last minute Larry here. Week 1 is in....tomorrow I'll struggle with week 2 Submissions.
  • Zorba said:

What the fuck bdsm?

Ask your neighbour, the one with the thigh-high black boots
  • edited February 2015
    UGH - ok Charlie I am just PMing you since my photos will not post from photobucket!

• Well that is it.  12:01 CST...  Good luck to all!
  • Good Luck! Kudos for putting in the time to get this going, Charlie!
  • edited February 2015
    So where do I find the pics so I/we can vote?
  • Voting starts the latest on Sunday night...  I'll start posting matches as they pair up.  Still need to get some numbers for putting people in slots...
  • Do we want to do this game again???  Anybody else have some better ideas. I think we would end up repeating ourselves.  I had a thought about doing member roasts with posters or something...

• Not the same game, that was a fix... ;)

I like the sound of this roast thing, whats all that about?
  • Well I was thinking we could have a different willing member each week be the subject of a forum roast.  So for example if you were being roasted everyone would post a poster (any poster not owned) to, in humor, make fun of you.  So a good poster example for you might be 10,000 BC with a comment like "Celebrating Paul's life on the big screen..". Or something...  Then we vote on who did the best job roasting you... Keep points etc...
  • Sounds like a good idea.
  • I've been thinking on how to get this going...

How about lighting rounds where a random set of poster themes and genre (or others) are chosen.  Like on Jimmy Fallon for song and signer...  You would then only have a 10-30 minute window to post an image.  That way we could get it done in a week vs. many weeks.  I also think we can eliminate the owning the poster requirement.

Example:

Poster Theme: Sexy Legs
    Genre: Musical

or

Cute Animals and Horror

or

Racing and Westerns

• That could work. I just started a new job and work nights and almost every weekend for awhile but I could post in the afternoon. I like the not owning the poster requirement. I think that would help a lot of people and more would participate. How would the winner be determined and what happens if two people post the same poster?
  • I'm not sure, as when I come on it's only me, you guys are in Bed...
  • Paul said:
    I'm not sure, as when I come on it's only me, you guys are in Bed...
    Most times of the day too.
  • edited April 2016
    Probably a countdown clock we could add somewhere that we could use to cover the sleeping beauties of the UK eg may be a 24 hour game. 

I'll see what I can rustle up in terms of code that is easily customisable Charlie.