Skip to content

THE NFL #$^%!@ DRAFT THREAD!

edited May 2014 in Everything Random!
Manziel goes #1

Comments

• I somehow doubt the Aussies are going to participate all that much
  • Well you Aussies better fucking study up!
  • Here you go... Read!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

• YES WE WILL!
  • edited May 2014
    I'm in, if Manziel is the one on the left then I'd draft her onto my team.

Easy.

Next topic.
  • This thread just got my attention...
  • edited May 2014
    So I read this: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/jadeveon-clowney-selected-at-no-1-in-nfl-draft-20140509-zr7zl.html

I got no idea what happened.

This is all the matters, test rugby season starts shortly...here's some old footage of All Black against the rest, Jonah Lomu the excitement machine.

• Well what happened is that I tied one on waiting for Johnny to get drafted - it took three hours for the Browns to finally get him.

• edited May 2014
    Charlie said:

Well what happened is that I tied one on waiting for Johnny to get drafted - it took three hours for the Browns to finally get him.

aaaaand still no idea what you just said.

• what he's saying is the record breaking, Heisman trophy winning top draft pick was drafted in 23rd position, which is kind of surprising as he could easily have been the first pick in the NFL draft.

There are reasons he did not picked earlier, which is that he is under 6 foot and quarterbacks are usually over 6 foot and also while NFL coaches do like a quarterback who can run and score, his speed is just a little short for the NFL which is the fastest of the fast (one famous player who played since he was a kid "middle school players were faster than grade school, high school players were faster than middle school, college players were faster than high school and NFL is faster than that.. ")
  • Let's not forgot his ridiculously hot girlfriend. That's really why he's famous
  • the teams don't count her. She isn't playing, and all NFL players have ridiculously hot girlfriends
  • So I ordered my Browns jersey. Then I read he's not going to be the starter. WTF are they smoking in Cleveland? He had more yards in three or four games last year than the current starter had all season...