Skip to content

Some help with what I’ve got.

I have a friend that owned an antique collectible store. Someone brought in a few items that I later bought from him. I have a set of slides of movie posters is the best way to describe them. On the folder it says movie poster transparencies. Each slide says Kodak epr 3351, google has zero hits for “Kodak epr 3351.” I’m holding them up to my kitchen light. They are about 3”x5”. 
Hopefully threes photos work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Comments

• Those are very nice, but I can't help with value...
  • User banned?
  • I’m just trying to find out what they are. What they are used for. Just any info. When my friend bought them they came with photos of behind the scenes of aliens and a Star Wars script. I got the aliens photos but he had already sold the script. 
  • I don't know for sure, but I've seen similar Kodak slides and they are used like negatives to scan them and print/enlarge them and send them for example to press usage. Since I collect Star Wars set photos in digital form, I know that they scanned all the Kodak promotional photos/artwork/posters etc. in the 90s and since then they use them digitally whoever wants/needs a photo to use in article or wants to re-print a poster or something.

I have hard time to believe they are much for value, but for curiousity's sake I'd be interested in the SW poster one for a few bucks if you are selling them.

What bts aliens are you talking about, SW aliens or Aliens?