Skip to content

Matt's (New) Poster Cave

Comments

• i've got an arcade machine at home, love playing galaga, space invaders etc.
  • Like it was yesterday, I remember mastering my Space Invaders & Asteroids skills at a nearby Taste of Philadelphia in Phoenix when I was "younger".  
  • I'm slowly moving in to my new townhouse. Some will know it's been a very long wait. (3 years and 9 months). Out of the 54 townhomes being built, lucky I'm the first to move in.

So my fav one sheets go up and some daybills.

• YAHOO!  Glad you made it in finally!  And the walls are looking gorgeous too.  Hope everything is good with you.
  • Thanks Ves! Yeah things are slowly progressing. We are on the trip upward.
  • Looks great!  Congrats Matt
  • Wowza! Looks great Matt! 

Those walls with awesome, one sheets look so nice! I’m partial of course to the TCAT! <3
  • Oh yeah! Like a museum... Congrats!
  • You should make some placards with info and charge admission...  
  • Thanks guys. There's a lot of posters I can't get the the framer because of you know what. 
  • Stunning
  • Are there any War movie posters awaiting in the wings scheduled to eventually go up on the walls?
  • Love those framed one sheets!

• HONDO said:
    Are there any War movie posters awaiting in the wings scheduled to eventually go up on the walls?
    There are a few but there's a one sheet involving Louis Collier which will take priority.
  • Looking quite the ticket...

• Walls are looking good!
  • I like the simple framing. Looks good!

Peter
  • I like the simple framing. Looks good!
    Thanks, yeah never let the framing over shadow the poster.
  • Matt said:
    I like the simple framing. Looks good!
    Thanks, yeah never let the framing over shadow the poster.
    My THEM one sheet was framed in a green wooden frame, I was talked into it by another collector and was never happy with it. I now have the poster linen backed and will be reframing it in a more subtle frame.

Peter
  • I've been here at the new place for over a year and a half, so finally got some framing done.

Every night I walk up the stairs and say good night to Audrey.

• I never get tired looking at this classic image, hence it will never come down.

• Picked these two up today from being framed. Bang!!! Couldn't get them up quick enough.

• Holy awesome artwork, Batman! Those look great! The (good natured) battle with the Babic Gallery continues!
  • wow!
  • Love it!!!
  • Audrey is lovely!  But nothing tops that Cat Creeps...Friggen Awesome!
  • Audrey is lovely!  But nothing tops that Cat Creeps...Friggen Awesome!

What she said!
  • Monroe in the master bedroom with another man.  :/

I assure you the poster is level, the ceiling is raked.

The next two are in the entrance hallway.

• BASTARDO!  But seriously, they look awesome together!