Skip to content

She Shoulda Said 'No'!

She Shoulda Said 'No'! ) aka Wild weed  and various other titles ) from 1949.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I thought it interesting that the advertising for this film is completely different in the design of the U.S. and the Australian paper and that the Australian daybill was actually stating what the subject of the film was about. The American one sheets appears to promote the film as a sex related film and not about drugs.

Comments

• Interesting...  Do you have a pic of the U.S. poster?
  • edited September 2015
                                                                            Canadian one sheet.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The Hallmark poster previously posted is the U.S. one sheet. This poster is the Canadian one sheet which also mentions Marihuana as the Australian daybill does. No mention of Marihuana on the U.S. one sheet.
  • Few more:

•   What about this one ?

• Is the daybill for this title as scarce as I would imagine? I don't see it show up in Bruce's or Heritage's archives.
  • Is the daybill for this title as scarce as I would imagine? I don't see it show up in Bruce's or Heritage's archives.
    The image I originally posted, and now covered particially over by a Photobucket notice, is the only copy that I have ever seen.

The original image pre Photoshop tampering.
  • Thanks, Lawrence. It’s arguably better art/layout than the other formats.