Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

It's Probably Fake - But We'll Sell It Anyway

DavidDavid Member Posts: 10,213 admin
One Source Auction & Estate Services
115 Maple Ave.
Victor , New York
USA   14564

Email sent:

----------------------------------

Hi

Your item: Lot 203: Original 1991 Cast Signed Reservoir Dogs Movie Poster

I would suggest you get that poster authenticated, of the two sigs I looked at both Harvey Keitel and Quentin Tarantino autograph appear to be fake.

thanks

David

---------------------------------they reply:

Unfortunately we do not have time to have it authenticated, we did not say it was authentic nor have a COA. We get these items from consignors and due to the large amount of data entry with putting a catalog out, we do not have time to do extra leg work. If you are skeptical, then I would advise not bidding on the item. Thanks for your concern, but we have to just sell it like it is. I will note in the listing that it has not been authenticated. Thanks again.

-------------------------------

Hmmm, actually you do say it is authentic, "Original 1991 Cast Signed Reservoir Dogs Movie Poster"

So best advice to members - don't bid on this.
David

Comments