Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Please remember this is a dealer free zone - no adverts posts by dealers please. Read the rules (under Advertising) here: http://goo.gl/Rk6IMQ or if you would like to advertise, read more here: http://goo.gl/Df4ZIB

The Ugly Argentinian - The deal that broke my will to buy...

CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,341 admin
edited May 2016 in Dealer Feedback
I want to tell a story about a Bad Argentinian and a Good Argentinian...

My first post will detail "The deal".  

"The deal" was initiated on November 24th 2015 with a simple e-mail from a gentleman named:

Eduardo Nicolás Prinzo
e-mail: [email protected]
eBay ID:  coolposter1975 (no longer a registered user)

His first e-mail was innocent enough:

November 24th 2015:

I sold you in the past some argentinean movie posters a My Fair Lady and Modern times.

Are you interested in movie posters? I go several on sale and I can send you a gallery of pictures, perhaps you'll find something of your interest.

thanks

Nick

I then proceeded to go through a selection of thousands of posters and sent off my list for prices...

December 1st 2015:

Hi Nick,

I finally made it through all the thumb nails...

Here is a list that I put together for prices:

Frou Frou
El Principio Del Fin
Historia de O
El Vampiro Sangreiento
La Invasion de los vampiros
Mash
Dirty Dozen
Buenos Noches ano Nuevo
El aw Casado
Un Hombre Fenomeno
Mi Adriente Timidez
Pale Rider poster
Animal house two sheet

Group Oct ii  ( I really liked all the old ones up front 1-42)
Victoria por el Dominia Aero
Del Ciclo Bato un Estrella (Blue Skies)
Victoria en el Desierto
La Gerra la Gano Yo
Cita en la Fontera

Let me know...

Thanks,

Charlie

Now I have images of these and will post them tonight when I get back to the house.  I want you to focus on this list:

Victoria por el Dominia Aero
Del Ciclo Bato un Estrella (Blue Skies)
Victoria en el Desierto
La Gerra la Gano Yo
Cita en la Fontera

These were all 1940s era posters that I could restore and make look like a million bucks.  To make "The Deal" short and sweet, he comes back with prices and we negotiate a bit.  He then goes silent for a few days...  This should have been a sign of things to come.  On December 9th 2015 I send him $482 for a batch of sweet Argentinian pulp...  As I laid my head down thinking about this great batch of posters, I was excited...  

December 9th, 2015:

Fine Charles, I will prepare you package and keep upadating to you the tracking info.

thanks a lot.

Nick

Flash forward 148 days later...  I finally get the remaining posters owed to me not from the "Bad" Argentinian but from the "Good" Argentinian - my buddy, our friend and all around great guy, Matias...  

Stay tuned for the juicy details...  I've never really bashed a dealer before but this guy deserves everything he has coming to him.  

Post edited by Charlie on
That second mouse in the bowl of cream we call life...

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 10,246 admin
  • SvenSven Member Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    edited May 2016
  • EisenhowerEisenhower Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 4,107 admin
  • PaulPaul Member, Quad Master Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    Yep, Matias is one of the best people I've met on the web.
    It's more than a Hobby...
  • CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,341 admin
    Here we go...

So those were there but these were what I was excited about and why I made the whole deal:

• CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,341 admin
    So here I am just waiting at the house for these puppies to arrive when I get this on January 4th - 26 days later!!!:

Hi Charles, 

I hope you started this new year fine.

Here the items are still on transit, little delayed on customs due to Christmas and new year.

Tracking is RR671987331AR

You will be able to see some changes once they release it, and appear as acepted.

The sent me a notification so I will update you.

Thanks a lot.

Nick

So finally I have a tracking number but WTF?  26 days later and it's stuck somewhere??? He did respond quickly to this one...

Hi Charles
    I just came from Postal office. 
    The problem was a mistake that I made on the customs form in my ID number.In all international delivers the sender should inform what is inside the envelope, and personal data to be identified.
    They send me a notification but I recently moved and I didn{t receive it.
    Customs process is oK so we won´t have to wait for that, I present a new and correct form,and paid for a better service to make it faster to you, They said that on monday this will be out of Argentina.
    I'm so sorry! Please apologize this delay.
    Once you get this (Same tracking that I mentioned before) I wll send you new pictures so you can pick an item that will be free for you, for the inconvinience.
    I will be following the progress of this shipping and updating to you.
    Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding,
    Nick

Whew, everything is good right??? Well...
    January 22nd, 2016:

Hi Nick,

The Tracking Number still doesn't work...  Can you please send a copy of the receipt to me...

Thanks,

Charlie

Immediate Reply:

Hi Charles, 

I just check and you're right, no changes on the status.

Here is summer, I started my holydays last monday, returning the first day or february, the reciept is back in home, I'm 200 miles away on a location with beach.

Let's do something, they work up to 6pm, now is 6:30, On monday morning I will go to the local postal office to know what's going on with this, If I don't get an instant solution, and the update on the internet of this tracking for you te see it. I will instant refund you.

Yo still got 5 months to open the claim on paypal.

Just this 3 days and If I don't get  a clear response or the status viewable on the webpage, I will refund you.

Can you hold until monday?

thanks a lot.

Nick

You are on #$*^%*! holiday??? It has been 44 days since I sent you $500 #$*^%*! dollars - I should have invested in mutual funds...  But I play nice it probably is an honest mistake and this guy is not really a total #$*^%*!-up
    January 23rd, 2016:

Hey Nick,

Enjoy your vacation.  Are you at the beach?  If you find anything out just let me know.  Maybe we just have the tracking number wrong.  I'm not super worried, you are a reputable dealer.  I was just wanting to double check the number with the receipt.   Worst case we can figure it out in Feb.  Hell, it may already be in the US for all we know.

Don't get sunburned!

Best,

Charlie

Immediate Reply:

Hi Charles! Thanks!
    Yes ! I got to be careful, here yesterday was really hot, 40 degrees (celsius). Here we got some locations with beach, not great ones like brazil or caribbean, but is fine. 
    Yes this package should be there, part of the delay is my fault, but I won't let you down.
    Thanks for your patience. 
    I will update.
    Regards
    Nick

Meh... But wait there is light at the end of the tunnel...  He finally sends me a tracking number. Rejoice!!!  (49 days after payment)
    Hi Charles, Solved, within a couple of hours this will be updated on the web, check it on www.17track.net under the number mentioned wich is RR671987331AR Recently my credit card expired, and the had the old number so they can't charge me the shipping, that's becasue was frozen a couple of days. Sorry! I will be following this, let me know as soon you get it safe. thanks!!! Nick
    But the only thing that accompanies excitement with this #$*^%*!-up is sadness, depression, and noose tying, slit my wrist, jump off a building - mental screaming inside "you mutherfucker!" thoughts...

58 days later...

February 4th:

Hey Nick,

Are there two packages because half the posters are missing from the package I received today.

These were not in the package:

Dirty dozen,  
    El aw Casado,
    Victoria por el Dominia Aereo,
    Blue Skies,
    Victoria en el Desierto
    a Gerra la Gano yo
    Cita en la Fontera          

Thanks,

Charlie
    edited May 2016
    So at this point:

More after tennis...
    edited May 2016
    So at this point I get the "Good" Argentinian involved...  60 days later.

February 7th, 2016: 

Hi Charles, 
    I just worte to Matias to explain, that it's possible the items are still here, because of a misplaced.
    My unlce was in charge to add that older items in the envelope, he has over 4000 items, but he is getting old. Perhaps he forgot to include the items.
    the envelope has signs to be opened by customs? here or there?

Don't be concerned, in the worst of scenarios, I will or refund, or replace that items for others of your interest.
    Sendin the items to Matias or directly to you, shipping at my charge.
    I know him since 6 years, he can spek about me, I won't fault you.

I will go to my uncles place to revise within his items, if were misplaced or forgotted there.

I will update you.
    Sorry
    thanks
    Nick

Whew!  Maybe I will get these posters after all....

#$*^%*!!

February 16th 2016 (Now 69 days):

Can you at least acknowledge my e-mails to let me know we are still working this out?

Thanks,

Charlie

So I open a paypal case...  Maybe this will light a fire under his ass... It did!

February 16th, 2016:

Charles, why you have opened a case, and for te total of the purchase?

We are in contact and working to solve this also with Matias

My response:

I did that after you didn't respond for a week.  No communication is the worst feeling for me...  I'll take a look at it and close it.  You know we are going on over two months now since I paid for the posters... 60 plus days is a long time to stay patient...

Best,

Charlie

His response:

Hi Charles, I understand your concern, I was a little busy for my job, and taking look of the missed items, searching within several items the ones not included on the package.

You got my word and also you know Matias, if the items did not appear until this week end, I can replace you that items with others I got several you can pick the ones of your interest. But please close the case, that is not my account is of my cousin, cause me troubles.

You will get a solution this week, my word on that.

I was in contact also with Matias explainin this delay.

You won't regreat.

If that items didn't show up, and were missed, no problem I will send you several more, from diferent years, I'm pretty sureyou can pick to cover the 260 dls.

The one of Pale rider goes for free for the inconvinience.

Sorry and thanks !

Nick

OK so at least I am getting a free poster...  I'll cave and retract the case - my last leg to stand on.  Let's trust the "Good" Argentinian that this guy will come through... 

February 17th:

Hi Charles, I believe yes, you can choosing other issue, like "item doesn't match to described"but won't be neccesary.

Believe me, you will keeep buying after this, and without delays of any kind.

Thanks Charles, I will contact you again on friday maximun.

Nick

My Response:

Ok buddy... On total trust now. I can't reopen the case now that I've closed it. Don't let me down.

Best,

Charlie

Oh Shit...
    Post edited by Charlie on
    February 20th, 2016 (74 Days):

Hi Charles.
    After a search not finished, I didn't found the items, only 2 plus pale rider.
    My uncle didn't remind if he include that items or not in the envelope before the shipping.
    So, I'm preparing a gallery, very nice ones, several old items, so you can pick to replace, I'm sure you will find many of your interest.
    Tomorrow I will end to take pitures of that and send you to see.
    All that stuff is here in my house to be shipped promptly.
    You wont regreat.
    Thanks
    Nick

Well I shouldn't regreat this!!! WTF I should have just nailed him for a refund. This clown... Wait here are a bunch of e-mails with some posters
    February 24th, 2016 (78 days):

It's a little disappointing that you are now trying to negotiate the price down.  It is also disappointing that the best posters and only reason I was willing to make a deal have gone missing.  I am now waiting for almost 90 days for you to deliver what you said you could.  Are these the only posters you have to offer?  Are you certain you can't find those older posters?  Do you have a few premium titles you could offer?  I don't see how trying to make me pay for your mistake is going to want me to buy more from you...

Do you have any more Hepburns or earlier Eastwoods?  I really feel that you are getting the best of me over here.  I bought some premium older titles and now I have to accept more recent common titles.

There is no chance of you finding the posters?  Could you meet me half way at $230 on a refund?

Best,

Charlie

#$*^%*!!  He is going to #$*^%*! me...  Shit titles all I wanted was the two Disney war posters.  #$*^%*! dumbass...  What a mess.  
    March 4th, 2016 (86 #$*^%*! days):

Charlie, I mentioned that I need some time, you will get the images this weekend.

I don´t have credit to refund you now. 

Also, I don´t know why you are considering a diferent amount that we agree in your payment.

Wait for the images, I don´t have trouble in send you some courtesy items. So you will be happy with this.

thx

March 6th, 2016 (88 #$*^%*! days)

Check this links below, if you can't open them, let me know.

You got stills, lobby cards, some of Eastwood, and some posters.

In the case of stills, if you need to know, from wich actress/actor is, or movie, let me know, all this is U.S. stuff.

Also lobby cards, are from U.S. I got more will be ready tomorrow. Consider the time this toke me. I spent all my weekend in this.

take your time and see the material.

Let me know, thanks, Nick

Alright maybe we can find some stuff that can make up for this shit... God dammit, never buying another #$*^%*! poster from some asshole that e-mails me out of the blue. Jackass...
    So here we are... I sort through the shit and try to pick some gems it is #$*^%*! March now...  Ok lets see if we can salvage this shit storm.
    March 9th, 2016 (91 Days):

Hi Charly, 
    Let me revise this. But, what about the rest of the items? 
    You don't agree with the prices? Or you just want to cover the amount that I owe you? 
    Come on, help me a little, I should pay the shipping. And in that weight is the same charge if you add the rest.
    Let me know, thx
    Nick

My Response:

I tell you what I'll give you $85 for the other 8 items (Singing in the Rain, Birds x2, Star Trek Lobbies, San Francisco, and Marta, Valentino x 2) but after I receive them...  If you are willing to send the posters first, I can pick out some more I had my eye on... If you are worried, Matias will vouch for me - I'm good for it.  I just can't take the stress of tying more money up with you based on the current situation.

Best,

Charlie

#$*^%*! can't even spell my name right?!?!?  I sign every #$*^%*! e-mail with "Charlie"...  I mean hard hard is that... Now you want me to buy more posters from you to help you with shipping you #$*^%*!...  Go #$*^%*! yourself.  I should have just gotten a refund...
    March 11th, 2016 (93 days):

Are we close to finalizing this?

Charlie

Immediate Response:

Hi Charly,

Yes, I'm preparing the items to be shipped.

Thanks

Nick

Still can't spell my #$*^%*! name right - twit...  
    March 17th, 2016 (99 days):

Six days have gone by.  Have you shipped?

Charlie

March 19th, 2016 (101 days):

8 days have gone by since your last e-mail...  103 days have gone by since I sent original payment...

Any news???  Will you be sending to Matias or directly to me?

Thanks,

Charlie

March 19th, 2016 (102 days):

Hi charly, this items are on the way to matias as you requested, he will get this on tuesday. 
    And we will on peace. 
    Thanks. 
    Nick

ABOUT #$*^%*! TIME!  It is spelled C H A R L I E...  Well at lease I didn't have to pay shipping.

From Matias April 5th 2016 (118 miserable #$*^%*! days):

Ok, package arrived well. Here's what it has:

1 Buñuel's "Los olvidados" poster
    1 "Pale rider" poster (pretty beaten up)
    1 "tristana" poster (pretty beaten up)
    1 Almodovar's "Matador" poster
    1 "Docks of San Francisco" poster
    8 "the secret of Nimh" LCs
    2 "godfather" mex LCs
    1 "When eagles dare" LC
    3 "Rocky II" Lcs
    2 "Taxi Driver" LCs
    8 "Star trek" Lcs
    2 Leone's trilogy stills
    1 "Birds" still
    1 "Road to Bali" still
    2 leggy chicks stills

Anything missing?
    I've taken some crappy pics with my cell. I'll send them soon, can't find the damn cable...

My Response:

Looks good...  I've reached the 'whatever' stage.  No need to take photos. Do you need some paypal advance to send them on?  Just let me know, I want you to come out good on this mess.

Best,

Charlie 

I don't really give a shit but keep up a positive attitude. At least you are getting something.  Thank God Matias was around... 
    From Matias April 12th (125 days of wanting to give up this hobby)

Charlie, the package is on the way. It has the posters from Nicolas, and some others from me. I'm sure you can put some of them to good use.
    Tracking number is RR654577932AR
    Do let me know when you have it in your hands.
    Total cost of shipping from Buenos Aires to my home and then to Texas is 
    147 + 650 pesos (55 usd at todays exchange rate). Whenever you can send them is fine. No hurries.
    Glad I could be of help!
    All the best,

Matias

Wait!  He was suppose to cover the shipping to Matias... #$*^%*! in the ass again by this piece of shit...  Ooooohhh Matias is throwing in some freebies. Well at least I have that.
    Me:  Wait he charged you shipping?

Matias:  Yep. The package had to be paid on pickup. He charged you for shipping?

Me:  It was suppose to be free shipping...  Shipping was paid on his first attempt.  What an ass.  

Matias:  Well, I wasn't aware of that arrangement.
    Let's do this, just send me the 43 usd of the international shipping. After all, I recommended you this guy (damned the day I did!), and you just had enough. He's definitely out of my "people to recomend" list.

Me:  Nah... I'll send you the whole amount.  But I reserve the right to plaster bad press about this guy all over the interwebz at this point...

Matias: You really don't have to. You've been of great help in the past, let me at least pay for local shipping. I feel bad already for recomending you this guy.

Holy #$*^%*!!  This is the gift that keeps on giving...  Not Matias fault, got to send him the total...
    May 5th 2016 (148 Days - 4 months and 26 days) I finally get my posters with a note:

Well at least that ended on a positive note... Pun intended!  Having great poster buddies is what it is all about...

I'll try to snap some pictures for my May acquisition...
    In summary:

Don't buy from this #$*^%*!:

Eduardo Nicolás Prinzo
    edited May 2016

Wow! What a story! Good to have Matias close by to help close the deal!

And Charlie, you have the patience of a saint! :smile: I would have imploded and filed with Paypal long before you did. The excuses were endless...

Btw...those last 5 Argentinean's, starting with Victory through Air Power are striking! Great artwork!

Dear Eduardo Nicolás Prinzo - you are a dickwad.
    David

Btw...those last 5 Argentinean's, starting with Victory through Air Power are striking! Great artwork!

That is the problem... Those are the one he 'couldn't find'.  Didn't get those...
    Lovely feedback

FeedbackFromWhen 
    Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.
    Negative feedback ratingNever received item (after seven weeks). Seller won't refund. Avoid at all costsBuyer: 
    a***o ( 238Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499
    During past yearFeedback conversation
     THE ADVENTURES OF ASTERIX ,ORIGINAL VINTAGE 1976 ARG MOVIE POSTER - ANIMATION (#271928434540)US $4.99  
    Negative feedback ratingtotal joke tells lies total scammer rips people off avoid at all costsBuyer: 
    d***u ( 1291Red star icon for feedback score in between 1000 to 4999
     THE GREAT ESCAPE FROM WOMEN'S PRISION, ORIGINAL 1976 MOVIE POSTER - WILD / SEX (#281747987207)US $10.17  
    Negative feedback ratingwill never buy from this seller again just tells lie after lie total time wasterBuyer: 
    d***u ( 1291Red star icon for feedback score in between 1000 to 4999
     GOODBYE EMMANUELLE , ORIGINAL VTG 1977 ARG MOVIE POSTER - SYLVIA KRISTEL/ EROTIC (#281747986614)US $4.99  
    Negative feedback ratingNever received, no communication, refund received through eBay dispute.Buyer: 
    a***s ( 1076Red star icon for feedback score in between 1000 to 4999
     HOLIDAYS IN TOKYO, ORIGINAL 1958 JAPANESE B2 MOVIE POSTER - SHIRLEY YAMAGUCHI (#281758926495)US $9.00  
    David
     Charlie said:

That is the problem... Those are the one he 'couldn't find'.  Didn't get those...

Oopps! My bad...sorry bout that...
    No worries... 
  • coolposter1975coolposter1975 Member Posts: 1 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
    I'm Eduardo Nicolas Prinzo.
    I was selling posters on Ebay for 7 years, over 1200 feedback (100% positive) until I get bankrupted. You can see it on the last 10 negative feedback that result on refund in all cases.
    I contacted you Charles, and we combine a deal, yes some posters were missed, and you replace that posters  with other items that you picked, and toke a little  advantage of the problem with items that worth more than 220 dollars (Amount of missed items). Also, Pale Rider poster, goes for free.

2 "godfather" mex LCs
    1 "When eagles dare" LC
    3 "Rocky II" Lcs
    2 "Taxi Driver" LCs
    8 "Star trek" Lcs
    2 Leone's trilogy stills
    1 "Birds" still
    1 "Road to Bali" still
    2 leggy chicks stills

Just make your numbers.. you will se, was a pretty good solution for you.

You asked me, and Matias, to be him the person that solve this, and he wanted to receive and resend this items for you... and.... Matias.... was 3 posters as a gift for you, for your concern and mediate in this.

I believe you get mad becasue I didn't include in the package some stills mentioned, some of Valentino, that you offer 85 dollars. Not enough for me.

The items missed, showed up some days ago, were misplaced. 

I don't really se here the problem, you recieve all that items, for 410 dollars... sounds a very good dear for you, I Believe.

Matias, creo que no te debo nada, si es asi hacemelo saber, lamento que vos te "prendas"en estas cosas, pero bueno, es tu eleccion.

Thanks...

edited May 2016
  • tenebre187tenebre187 Member Posts: 4 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
    edited May 2016
    I have had a very similar experience dealing with the infamous

Eduardo Nicolás Prinzo

Bought several dozen posters from him on eBay without incident. Had some coming to me and was approached to view some galleries. Worked out a deal on a package of additional posters. Then none of them arrived. He's been responding every now & then...similar excuses of bankruptcy, credit card problems, package tied up in customs and he can't pay to release it, etc, etc, etc. Roughly US$350 worth of paper. This goes back to items won on eBay in May of 2015.
  • MattMatt Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 5,147 admin

I think I'm going to watch a Star Trek Movie tonight......wrong thread

• theartofmovieposterstheartofmovieposters Member Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector
    Awesome!  The missing posters have resurfaced...here's hoping they make it to Charlie as they should have in the first instance.
    I'm Eduardo Nicolas Prinzo.

I was selling posters on Ebay for 7 years, over 1200 feedback (100% positive) until I get bankrupted. You can see it on the last 10 negative feedback that result on refund in all cases.

I contacted you Charles, and we combine a deal, yes some posters were missed, and you replace that posters  with other items that you picked, and toke a little  advantage of the problem with items that worth more than 220 dollars (Amount of missed items). Also, Pale Rider poster, goes for free.

2 "godfather" mex LCs
    1 "When eagles dare" LC
    3 "Rocky II" Lcs
    2 "Taxi Driver" LCs
    8 "Star trek" Lcs
    2 Leone's trilogy stills
    1 "Birds" still
    1 "Road to Bali" still
    2 leggy chicks stills

Just make your numbers.. you will se, was a pretty good solution for you.

You asked me, and Matias, to be him the person that solve this, and he wanted to receive and resend this items for you... and.... Matias.... was 3 posters as a gift for you, for your concern and mediate in this.

I believe you get mad becasue I didn't include in the package some stills mentioned, some of Valentino, that you offer 85 dollars. Not enough for me.

The items missed, showed up some days ago, were misplaced. 

I don't really se here the problem, you recieve all that items, for 410 dollars... sounds a very good dear for you, I Believe.

Matias, creo que no te debo nada, si es asi hacemelo saber, lamento que vos te "prendas"en estas cosas, pero bueno, es tu eleccion.

Thanks...

Hi Nick....  Welcome to the forum.  It is very commendable for you to respond to this beware post.  I'd like to clear up a few things...

I've now spent $537 ($482 + $55) to get about $200 of posters from my original purchase and yes about $280 in replacements.  Simply because you were not willing/able to refund me.  So I am running at a $55 loss right now - not a very good deal. I am not really mad about the transaction.  Annoyed is more like it.  There are two things in particular that I find rather frustrating.  

1.  The only way I can make a comparison is perhaps by using cars.  You are the car dealer and I am the buyer.  You ask me to come take a look at your inventory.   I pick out
    • 2 Ferrari,
    • 2 Porches,
    • 1 BMW 5 Series,
    • 2 Ford Mustangs,
    • 1 Camaro,
    • Bunch of Honda Civics and
    • Some accessories...  
    You say you'll throw in a few Honda Civics and some accessories if I take the lot.  Deal! You say you will deliver them promptly and I pay you.  

58 days later I get 

• 1 Ford Mustang
    • 1 Camaro,
    • Bunch of Honda Civics and
    • Some accessories...
    Now the Ferrari and Porches are missing.  You offer in their place a bunch of Honda Civics...  I ask for my money back, sorry it is spent.  How about I pay for the destination charges?  Fine.  So my Civics arrive but you send them COD...

10 Honda Civics do not equal a Ferrari...  It may in terms of money but I was buying the Ferrari.  I think what you may not understand is that you forced me to choose posters I didn't really want.  

2.  The second thing that was frustrating is that there never seemed to be a sense of urgency.  I just dropped $482 on posters.  A man going bankrupt would/should have done almost anything to keep me happy for repeat business.  You seem to not really be worried about it - offering a single poor condition copy of Pale Rider for your mistake. Then you charge Matias shipping?!!?  I have to then pay shipping that I already paid for... A reputable dealer would have probably refunded my money and send a few nice posters to make up the mistake.  Hell the other day I sent a guy a free poster from his abandoned cart just because he had to spend $45 dollars on shipping.  

58 days for the first package is just poor. 148 days to rectify it is just beyond reconciliation...    

And of course to add insult to injury you have now found the posters, err Ferarri and Porches.

Whatever...
    I have had a very similar experience dealing with the infamous

Eduardo Nicolás Prinzo

Bought several dozen posters from him on eBay without incident. Had some coming to me and was approached to view some galleries. Worked out a deal on a package of additional posters. Then none of them arrived. He's been responding every now & then...similar excuses of bankruptcy, credit card problems, package tied up in customs and he can't pay to release it, etc, etc, etc. Roughly US$350 worth of paper. This goes back to items won on eBay in May of 2015.
    Sorry to hear this...  The dude needs to step up and rectify this.
  • 110x75110x75 Member, Sarli Connoisseur Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    You all missed the important part. There's no ugly argentineans.
    I told my Argentinian colleague the other day that he had to be the "ugly" one because I only knew three...
  • 110x75110x75 Member, Sarli Connoisseur Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    The exception to the rule :)

• tenebre187tenebre187 Member Posts: 4 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
    So after my post on here, Mr. Prinzo quickly emailed me to reply. Assured me that all of my missing posters were in his possession and that he would get them out to me. And then reiterated that sentiment again over a month later on June 22. And of course I haven't received any posters nor have I heard from him again since.

The saga continues...