Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Support Our Sponsors:

Lots of old stuff

Visit Moviemem

Now open!

Advertise here - click to read how

Modern Star Wars Titles, are there any reproductions??

RobRob Member Posts: 34 ✭ Mexican Lobby Card
Hi, I am relatively new to Movie Poster collecting and am a little sceptical on purchasing unless I am convinced something is not potentially a "repo" or unlicensed copy.  

I am just wondering, are there many fakes out there of modern titles such as Rogue One, The Force awakens, The Last Jedi as well as The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones & Revenge of the Sith.

If so, is there any reference site I can look to to determine what may not be an original Poster of the above Titles.  I am aware truckloads of fakes exist of the first three Movies of the 70's & 80's.  I may only collect Australian Daybill's and one sheets of the first three movies as I have been informed there are no known fakes or copies of these posters, and I reside in Melbourne Australia.  

Any advice anyone can give in relation to the above would be greatly appreciated, or can a reputable dealer be recommended to me that has titles such as the above that are legitimate and at reasonable prices.

Thanks for your time.  Cheers  ROB

Comments