I like putting little collections together within my collection using a variety of labels, and posters by director is one of them.
The Italian director, Lucio Fulci, released some great stuff from the last 60s to the mid 90s and I have endeavored over the years to grab as many of his daybills as I could. In my collection I have daybills for the following films (I tend to stay away from his non-horror films):
* Operation Saint Peter's (Operazione San Pietro) 1967
* One On Top Of The Other A.K.A Perversion Story (Una Sull'altra) 1969
* A Woman in a Lizard's Skin A.K.A Schizoid (Una lucertola con la pelle di donna) 1971
* Zombie Flesh Eaters A.K.A Zombie (Zombi 2) 1979
* City of the Living Dead A.K.A The Gates of Hell (Paura nella città dei morti viventi) 1980
* The Beyond ( ...E tu vivrai nel terrore! L'aldilà) 1981
* The House by the Cemetery (Quella villa accanto al cimitero) 1981
* Possessed A.K.A Manhattan Baby (L'occhio del male) 1982
There are several of his better known films - such as: The Black Cat 1981, The Psychic 1977 and Don't Torture a Duckling 1972 - that I've (so far) been unable to locate Australian paper for. Nothing with Aussie censors makes sense, but the absence of some of these 70s films does seem odd.
I'd love to hear from anyone who might have some extra information of Australian Fulci posters.
This Vintage Movie Poster Forum is powered by some old cinema posters, the flame retardant properties of a Top Gun Daybill, and a
British Quad which has been folded just the right amount of times and shoved under one of the corners to stop the place from wobbling.