Help Me Please — The Vintage Movie Posters Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Support Our Sponsors:

Be qick to save!

Now open!

Advertise here - click to read how

Help Me Please

vblvbl Member Posts: 1 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
Hi, I have loads of original cinema /movie posters. Most are stored in tubes and taking up valuable room. There are a vast amount of categories available and I need to sell all if not most of them as my lease has ended and now on a short term lease so could end at any time.
Can anyone advise what best to do with them. I know that's a pretty open statement but need to know where to start.
VBL

Comments

• PaulPaul Member, Quad Master Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    Best bet if your just after selling is contact Emovieposter, or Movieposterbid. Both will sell them for you, it will be best to talk to them to see who offers the best deal.  Rick at Moiveposterbid is on here so may reply. Bruce at Emovieposter you will have to contact direct.
    It's more than a Hobby...