Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

You linenbacked a poster yourself? Show them here!

CharlieCharlie Member, Administrator, Moderator, Game Master Posts: 6,218 admin
Since a bunch of us have grown a pair and tackled linenbacking, I thought it would be interesting to keep track of everyone's first attempt - even the pros...

I wasn't as brave as others.  I have nearly 10 of these and figured "eh? If I botch this one, I have 9 other ones to get it right.  It came out ok, this was before I had learned how to properly bleach a poster (slightly burned/iritated my leg with Chloramine T), didn't really understand how to properly get the masa down (the paste was too dry), didn't pre-wet the canvas.  I had these big ideas about airbrushing everything; so all the fold were airbrushed.  Didn't really understand about over spray- got some black on the red lettering.  I bet if I was real rough with this one, it would delaminate...
Post edited by Charlie on
That second mouse in the bowl of cream we call life...
www.movieposterworks.com  | MPW on Facebook

Comments