Skip to content

The Science Fiction Quiz

Comments

•                                                                                                                                                                                        Image # ten - Name the film.
  • 10 - Riders to the Stars (1954)
  • #10 - Riders to the Stars
  • Riders To The Stars ( 1954 ) is correct. Thanks Matt 4.23 pm & Ves also 4.23p.m. This was exceptionally close.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                        Image # eleven. Name the film.
  • #11 is on the tip of my tongue....I remember the artwork was offset and on an angle a little.
  • Kronos 1957
  •                                                                                                                                                                                          Image # 12 - Name the film. No excuses for not getting this one.
  • Matt said:
    #11 is on the tip of my tongue....I remember the artwork was offset and on an angle a little.
    Same here, but for the life of me I can't  place it.

• Matt said:
    Kronos 1957

I got it.
  • Sorry I thought you meant the other one with the girl...I know it, but can't place it...
  • #12 Phantom Planet
  • Oh that one, I've seen it too. Yup same, can't place it either.
  • Matt said:
    Matt said:
    Kronos 1957

I got it.
    Correct.
  • David said:
    #12 Phantom Planet

Correct. The Phantom Planet ( 1961 ). Image appeared on this website in recent times.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                        Image #  13 - Name the film.
  • Not one but I gave you two images of # 9 but apparently it is presenting a problem. Daybill images are scarce. If nobody guesses it soon I will proceed in giving out some clues.

THE EYES HAVE IT AND ARE COMING SOON ALSO.

• 13 - Mission Mars
  • Matt said:
    13 - Mission Mars

Mission Mars ( 1968 ) is correct. I was tossing up whether to use that one or not as I thought it would be too easy which it has proved to be.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                       Image # 14 - Name the film.

THE EYES ARE COMING.

• #14 The Magnetic Monster
  • THANK THE LAWD....#9  Battle Beneath the Earth.

Now I can sleep soundly tonight.

• edited September 2015
    #14 The Magnetic Monster

THANK THE LAWD....#9  Battle Beneath the Earth.

Now I can sleep soundly tonight.

Both correct. Image # 9 is Battle Beneath The Earth ( 1967 )  &  Image # 14 is The Magnetic Monster ( 1953 ). The woman in the single image of quiz # 9 appears to be Viviane Ventura. Sleep well for a job well done. 
  •                                                                                                                                                                               Images # 15 - Name the film.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                   Images # 16 - Name the film.
  • THE PREHISTORIC ANIMALS ARE COMING 
  • #16 Battle in Outer Space

• 15 The Day Mars Invaded Earth
  • John said:

#16 Battle in Outer Space

Matt said:
    15 The Day Mars Invaded Earth

Correct. Image # 16 is Battle In Outer Space ( USA 1960 ).

Correct. Image # 15 is The Day Mars Invaded Earth ( 1963 ). Kent Taylor & Marie Windsor in one of the images.

•                                  Image # 17. Name the film.