Skip to content

August 2016

Picked up both versions of Girl on the Train... 

Comments

• Clever artwork, simple yet effective.
  • You like that eh?
  • Huh?
  • An yet I have no idea what the poster looks like....
  • Just got a U.S banner for Desert Rats.
  • Well done matt! Im visualizing in my mind what it might look like...yes..love it..great imagery! 
  • ;) Yeah thanks Sven, it does look good doesn't it.
  • Great pickups Charlie & Matt! You've really started the month off in nice fashion! :plus_one:

• I have a few myself, a House of a 1000 corpses UK 4sht, Star Trek triple bill, and a few others...
  • Alrighty then...
  • I just found an amazing stash of daybills, US one sheets and banners.  But as we don't post pictures anymore....
  • Lock the front door Ves.
  • I'm curious about how that House of a 1000 corpses UK 4sht looks like Paul. I'm afraid to ask why isn't anyone posting pics. Is some kind of ritual?
  • 110x75 said:

I'm afraid to ask why isn't anyone posting pics. Is some kind of ritual?
    I dunno what's going on but I am discovering my collection is far more impressive when I don't need to post images of my recent acquisitions.
  • It's a Damn site easier not posting pics.... ;-)

• Though it is my birthday tomorrow, and I want pics....

• Pictures?! We don't need no stin..Oops! Wrong thread...

id post a picture or two of my recent acquisition which was supposed to arrive Sat, but as I was tracking it across the country-it reached my state then began transit away from me!??!!! 

A few futile phone calls later...I see today it's been "re-routed" and "transit delayed". If they ever get to me i'll post pictures... or maybe not...
  • That's quite funny Mark. I can imagine the excitement building and then the truck heads off in the other direction!

• Yeah, it reached Phx-which I live Southeast of, it then headed due west...thankfully it was caught in the city of Surprise-then rerouted back to Phoenix. 

As i told my neighbor-money back wouldn't help me-posters hard to replace-especially one of them! =)
  • What's that one...As I lift the corner of one daybill...C I T I Z E N  K....  oh.
    Hmm,  what's this?  A banner for F R A.....

• Yeah, it reached Phx-which I live Southeast of, it then headed due west...thankfully it was caught in the city of Surprise-then rerouted back to Phoenix. 

As i told my neighbor-money back wouldn't help me-posters hard to replace-especially one of them! =)
    Oh no, how annoying...I've had a couple of parcel over the years just sitting in some depot waiting....waiting...waiting...waiting argh ,  I think I'll just go and pick it up.
  • FRAncis in the Navy?
  • Colours are amazing Ves.
  • A new noir for me. @Hondo hoping this is an addition to your daybill image archive!  :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2QlXlnukMP5cTQ2Mnd2VHd3QXc

• wow...a picture of a poster!

Very nice too Sven
  • Never seen that one. I quite like it!
  • Woo hoo...Sven has the best one for August.  Love it.
  • Thanks Sven and indeed a nice image addition to the archives. Rare daybill poster that I have never seen previously, as is the Australian one sheet you can view on eMovieposter.com.

• OK sorry for my laziness...  It's for my Emily Blunt collection.