Skip to content

Kings and Queens (Your Pets)

Comments

• LOL!!! Now that was funny!!! He sure is comfortable with his place in the house!  =)

• Too funny!
  • Well I have a Doug now... Thinking about having a puppy and actually having one are completely different...

• Cute picture of daughter/new pooch. Nice looking dog, breed?

...do you know if he's a paper chewer? Our cat Sam is, he's forbidden from my poster lair.

• Very cute,

got a vacuum cleaning with a power head?

• Children and their first dog...nothing better.
  • Cute picture of daughter/new pooch. Nice looking dog, breed?

...do you know if he's a paper chewer? Our cat Sam is, he's forbidden from my poster lair.

German Shepherd Dog...  With papers and everything.  He a bit tougher than your Sam. Right now his choice is slate tile, tin cans and bits of mortar.  I recently tiled my back porch and he is having the time of his life with the left overs.  The damn dog is so smart too.  He's already learned to use the doggy door and started taking himself out for a go...  But he does not want to go where I want him to.  Landmines everywhere... 

• David said:
    Children and their first dog...nothing better.
    Yeah, that is the only way I sold it to the wife. That every kid should have a dog and start with a puppy...
  • These pictures were created by artist and blogger Rachel Aslett, who matched up pictures of pin-up girls with their seductively posing cat equivalents.

“If I find a particularly interestingly posed cat photo, I save it and just hope to find a pin-up that matches,” she explained. “Strangely enough, I have found that male cats are actually the best matches.”

• I like pin up girls and I love cats so great viewing.
  • Lol!
  • edited November 2016
    Our Boy Beau likes the Foxtel box but not Jeopardy. 

And the answer is or better, the question to the answer was

[spoiler]
    What is Tutankhamun's Tomb?
    [/spoiler]
  • Uh oh...I see a "Jeopardy" style thread in the works...
  • Uh oh...I see a "Jeopardy" style thread in the works...
    Some of these people are too smart and quick for me, I answer maybe 20% of them...if I am lucky
  • edited March 2017
    Well, here is the new resident. 2yr old Bowie! He's mostly Chihuahua. He loves our backyard! 

• Cute!
  • He looks like a pocket rocket.
  • He's active and fun with the kids. :) ...All tired out now...

• He's a handsome little fella. 
  • Little dear one

• He's active and fun with the kids. :) ...All tired out now...

I bet your son is having fun with him...
  • Our boy Max is off to the dentist today, tooth out...I feel bad as he has not been allowed food since last night (and he's a big boy, likes his food). He has been sitting patiently by his food bowl waiting for it to be filled for the last hour or so - every so often he lets out a meow and casts a despairing glance in my direction - I have to feel guilty for another 2 hours (before he gets dropped off to the Vet).

• David said:
    Our boy Max is off to the dentist today, tooth out...I feel bad as he has not been allowed food since last night (and he's a big boy, likes his food). He has been sitting patiently by his food bowl waiting for it to be filled for the last hour or so - every so often he lets out a meow and casts a despairing glance in my direction - I have to feel guilty for another 2 hours (before he gets dropped off to the Vet).

Hopefully it'll be over soon! He does NOT look happy!... :|

• Charlie said:

He's active and fun with the kids. :) ...All tired out now...

I bet your son is having fun with him...
    He is! Liam thinks he can outrun or catch Bowie! Ha! Dog's like greased lightning!
  • edited March 2017
    FM! $^&#%!

Would have been cheaper to put the little bastard down.
  • Oh yeah.  All good now?  Poor little (furry) guy...
  • He heard that! ...and he's not happy.... ;)

• All good but he went almost a day without eating so hasn't stopped since he got back. He'll start on posters soon.

They both will

He's already eyeing up Cleo

But his uncle has dibs on the Daybills