Skip to content

18910111214»

Comments

• Watched the Dollars trilogy every weekend when I stayed at the Torquay caravan park for 3 months. That was a looooong time ago.... 
  • I guess I didn't write that up right... I meant a time when one of your past avatars made an impression on someone else.  Mel doesn't impress me that much.
  • We can do that next time, though...
  • I've only had two avatars here before today, and I didn't pick the first one.
  • I never looked close enough, but was watching Raiders of the Lost Ark last night and came to the Egypt digging at sunset scene and thought, "Hey! That's Sven's avatar!".... ....just thought I'd mention it.... :D
  • edited July 2017
    Charlie said:
    I guess I didn't write that up right... I meant a time when one of your past avatars made an impression on someone else.  Mel doesn't impress me that much.
    For some reason when I said "my name is Mel" many people misunderstood me and thought I was saying "Bill" or something else. Maybe I wasn't speaking clearly but more likely "Mel/Melvin" is a rare name nowadays so it caught people off guard.

So I started saying "Mel like Mel Gibson." EVERYBODY 100% of the time understood me.

But I stopped using that line. Why (you don't ask)?

He's making a 3rd comeback now so we'll see....

• I never looked close enough, but was watching Raiders of the Lost Ark last night and came to the Egypt digging at sunset scene and thought, "Hey! That's Sven's avatar!".... ....just thought I'd mention it.... :D
    Yup!  :)
  • Hubba hubba...Paul, you've never looked so goooood!
  •  ;) 
  • Damn! That is one sweet avatar David! Now I'm gettin in the spirit!
  • How about Godfather... I've got dibs on Michael!
  • I'm Bruno.
  • I’ll go Tom Hagen!
  • Fredo!
    John Cazale rocks! 
  • Baby Herman - Who Framed Roger Rabbit

• I take it you meant characters from The Godfather not Godfather themed characters...
  • edited December 2018
    Matt said:
    I'm Bruno.
    Matt, you know that Bruno was a Tattaglia and well we might just have to hit you at 4 in the morning.  B) 

This excited me so much I watched The Godfather last night... 4K should be coming out soon - surprised it didn't come out for Christmas. 

• David said:
    I take it you meant characters from The Godfather not Godfather themed characters...
    Yeah...

• Charlie said:
    Matt said:
    I'm Bruno.
    Matt, you know that Bruno was a Tattaglia and well we might just have to hit you at 4 in the morning.  B) 

This excited me so much I watched The Godfather last night... 4K should be coming out soon - surprised it didn't come out for Christmas. 

Its the best feeling when you obtain some excitement from a movie and you have to watch it   and more so  enjoy !
  • 4k will be amazing btw!
  • edited December 2018
    I was like, "Do I even have a Godfather poster?"  Yep I've got 4 maybe 5...  Kinda digging the Aussie OS now or the US Three Sheet with "The Godfather is now a Movie"...

• I don’t have a Godfather poster. Really dig the simplicity of it. Really like the 3-Sheet!
  • It's one movie I haven't seen in a very long time. Might have to watch it again.
  • Nah.  Not my cup of tea.
  • Why are some of you choosing all white avatars?
  • Like who? I cant see an example thanks!!
  • Well Christmas is almost here: Christmas movie...

• Yeah and I just watched Jack Reacher....is that Xmasy? Don't answer that.